FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434f4dh Exception at 68029e08h

harrydang

Hi all,

In such a beautiful day, my CAD came up with a message "FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434f4dh Exception at 68029e08h" :shock:every time I close a CAD file and crashes when opening it:D. I have referred to similar thread in AutoCAD Forum" posted by houserja. He suggested to change the dword to 0 at "LastUpdateTimeLoWord" in HKEY_CURREN_USER. This only helps to get resolved the crash issue but Fatal error stands till. :cry:.

Could anybody please explain why and how to fix this annoying error?

Thanks in advance!

What operating system are you running Autocad 2010 on?

Have you installed all available service packs?

Does this issue happen with just one specific file or does it happen on every file?

You may need to Repair or Reinstall Autocad: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Recommended-uninstall-and-reinstall-procedures.html

What operating system are you running Autocad 2010 on?

Have you installed all available service packs?

Does this issue happen with just one specific file or does it happen on every file?

You may need to Repair or Reinstall Autocad: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Recommended-uninstall-and-reinstall-procedures.html

Hi Cad64,

It is Wins 10, and yes I am running AutoCAD 2010

This happens to every CAD file.

It's company computer so it asks for admin authority to repair/reinstall this

It's company computer so it asks for admin authority to repair/reinstall this

If it's the company computer then you should be talking to your administrator? Tell him what's happening so he can fix the problem.