Error: ARXLOAD failed... help please

Rsblades

Hey everyone, I just installed Autocad 2010 Imperial (Vault Edition) as well as 2 other of my office mates. We are all having the same error when we try to load our routines. here is the error:

Command: appload Protools2007.lsp successfully loaded.

Command: Regenerating layout.

Regenerating model.

; error: ARXLOAD failed

It successfully loads the lisp file but when you hit the ok button the "; error: ARXLOAD failed" shows up. This is only happening with this one lisp file does anyone know what the problem is?

thanks in advance,

Ryan

Hey everyone, I just installed Autocad 2010 Imperial (Vault Edition) as well as 2 other of my office mates. We are all having the same error when we try to load our routines. here is the error:

Command: appload Protools2007.lsp successfully loaded.

Command: Regenerating layout.

Regenerating model.

; error: ARXLOAD failed

It successfully loads the lisp file but when you hit the ok button the "; error: ARXLOAD failed" shows up. This is only happening with this one lisp file does anyone know what the problem is?

thanks in advance,

Ryan

I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling 2010 and the default profile (C3D_Imperial) wont even load right.. it loads with a blank screen, no menu no ribbon no toolbars, nothing. i cant even right click in an empty drawing. LAME. however, i can type "options" and my saved profile loads just fine but then i cant use any of the ACAD commands except options, load, save, all the basic commands however i cant use appload or anything, i get an unknown command error :x any help is appreciated.

Threads merged. Please don't cross post.

The reason you're having problems with the arx error is most likely because you are trying to run a lisp routine that was written for 2007. 2010 has a different file format, so that routine is probably not compatible.

My apologies. How then would i re-write the lisp for 2010. the lisp routine worked through 2009.

Threads merged. Please don't cross post.

The reason you're having problems with the arx error is most likely because you are trying to run a lisp routine that was written for 2007. 2010 has a different file format, so that routine is probably not compatible.