Inventor dynamic simulation

ses4

2.jpg

Dear Sir;

I am working a manufacture camshaft plant in Turkey.Could you help me please for inventor dynamic simulation. I want to do a simular simulation like a following adres.

But I couldn’t yet.Because I have a mistake defined to joint.Normaly flat follower has to move together by cam.But it has no moved.Can you prepare this simulation for me or explain my mistake.

Best regards…

1.jpg

ses4

you have posted in the wrong forum. You should post this in the Inventor forum.

Zip and attach your assembly there.

I do not see a Spring/Damper/Jack Force (expand your External Loads node in the browser)

Dear JD Mather thanks for your answer.I want to converter cams profile value roller follower to flat follower but I did'nt yet.Could you help me please.

You spreadsheet list of coordinates is not a displacement diagram. And it appears to have been generated for a round follower.

What is the rise, fall, dwell and acceleration profile for your cam? (you can create this using the Cam Generator even though your follower will not be round - post a screenshot of your displacement diagram)