My batting linetype was showing up perfectly until I opened my drawing file today. Now it shows up as a dotted line. I tried MSLTSCALE, PSLTSCALE, LTSCALE, etc. I tried changing the scales manually.

When I go to "load" it again it says "Bad definition of FENCELINE1 at line 119 of file / Users/***********/Library/Application Support/Autodesk/roaming/AutoCad 2013/R19.0/enu/support/acad.lin"

I can't even access as far as "Library" via Finder.

How do I reload ACAD.LIN altogether or make it work?

No to both. I don't know much about uploading custom hatches, linetypes, etc. so I would assume the file is just corrupt but I don't know how to fix it....

thanks!

The linetype definition file you have should look like this. If it doesn't then it is wrong.

*FENCELINE1,Fenceline circle ----0-----0----0-----0----0-----0--

A,.25,-.1,[CIRC1,ltypeshp.shx,x=-.1,s=.1],-.1,1

BTW...ltypeshp.shx is not a font file but a shape file I believe. CIRC1 is a shape included in the file.

Edited by ReMark

thats okay i don't even know how to open the acad.lin file and i cant even find it when i search my computer..i'm VERY new as you can tell! thanks anyways - i think i'll skip the linetypes and let you answer questions for more advanced users!

My batting linetype was showing up perfectly until I opened my drawing file today. Now it shows up as a dotted line. I tried MSLTSCALE, PSLTSCALE, LTSCALE, etc. I tried changing the scales manually.

When I go to "load" it again it says "Bad definition of FENCELINE1 at line 119 of file / Users/***********/Library/Application Support/Autodesk/roaming/AutoCad 2013/R19.0/enu/support/acad.lin"

I can't even access as far as "Library" via Finder.

How do I reload ACAD.LIN altogether or make it work?

Is where you will find your acad.lin, just double-click and it should open in Notepad, scroll till you find the Batting Linetype definition, Copy & Paste to CADTutor or just use "Go Advanced" at lower right of reply box. then "Manage Attachments" browse to the acad.lin file and upload the entire file.

We are going nowhere and will get you right in there working on linetypes in no time. :thumbsup: