Right click not working properly

Butch

O.k.

My right click sudenly doesnt open shortcut-menu?!?!

I went to options and right click customization and everythings fine there. Didnt touch anything at all!

What the hell is happening?!

What type of mouse? Are you using a PS/2 or UBS mouse? Have you checked mouse properties in the Control Panel? Have you tried unplugging the mouse and then plugging it back in? Have you tried shutting down the system and then rebooting? What other steps have you taken to troubleshoot the problem?

Everything you said, I tried already.

Reinstaled Autocad and it works fine!

Very strange!

whay did you do that for :? did you frst try fixing autocad :?

am learning basic

I think he was just asking if you tried to run a Repair before uninstalling and reinstalling the program. Repair should always be your first choice. Since uninstalling and reinstalling the program will wipe out all of your customization, it should only be performed as a last resort.

• 3 years later...

I just bumped into this thread! I have been fighting for the past 2 hours with the same issue! I used MVSETUP and everything wrong! Many thanks the PICKFIRST command made my day less annoying! hahaah! :shock: