3-year trial gone haywire?

VidGameDude

Hello fellow users, i have tried all options and to no avail, i have failed to solve the problem is to why i must reactivate my 3 year trial after only 1 year of use back in 2009 of late october.

I have tried all resource back at autodesk main website but their support could not solve the problem. I requested a new activation code several times and they all are denied terribly...

This may be my last ditch effort to finding some aid in this troublesome situation.

I would be most glad and gracious to the one who could solve this trifling endeavour.

many thanks.

l8s

There is no such thing as a 3 year trial. Is it possible you were using an educational version?

If Autodesk won't help you then there is nothing we can do for you. You're just going to have to buy the program if you want to keep using it.

yeah, i'd like a three year trial of autocad, then I'll upgrade and get a three year trial of inventor, then a three year trial of revit. By then, there should be a new product out that will work with the hologram generators everyone will have instead of monitors. A couple of three year trials after that will take me to retirement!!

It sounds like you have an educational version. Are you still a student? If so, just request a new code using your student email address.

and its been 3 years since october -09 - doesn't matter if you use the program during that time, its still be active.

A new edu-code shouldn't be hard to get if you still are a registered student...

and its been 3 years since october -09 - doesn't matter if you use the program during that time, its still be active.

A new edu-code shouldn't be hard to get if you still are a registered student...

It will be 2 years in October here in US time. :D

Sounds to me like you didn't write down your original activation code and are wanting a new one.

If you are still a student, just get the latest software for students.