AutoCAD Electrical 2012: Fundamentals - Ascent Text Book

col2110

Hi all,

I am an electrical engineer who has up until now been using AutoCAD LT to do wiring drawings. I am switching over to AutoCAD Electrical and I am looking for a good text book that explains the fundamentals of how to use Electrical.

I have come across the book in the link below by Ascent and was wondering if anyone has used this book. If so, what did you think of it, was it any good or do you have any other recommendations?

Thanks for your help,

Colin.

http://www.ascented.com/courseware-solutions/autodesk/courseware/autocad-electrical/2012/AutoCAD-Electrical-2012-Fundamentals-(IEC).aspx

I would highly recommend it. As a matter of fact it was the book used in the 3-day AutoCAD Electrical training class I just took. It comes with a companion CD that contains sample drawing files keyed to the various chapters.

I have my copy at my side this very morning.

• 3 months later...
I would highly recommend it. As a matter of fact it was the book used in the 3-day AutoCAD Electrical training class I just took. It comes with a companion CD that contains sample drawing files keyed to the various chapters.

I have my copy at my side this very morning.

Please send me the copy of:

AutoCAD Electrical 2012: Fundamentals

tegin: I do not sell books. You'll have to buy one on your own. Click on the link in the first post.

I need it as soon as possible if you share the document with me I will be very pleased. Thanks for the reply.

tegin:

It is not a "document" it is a "manual" that is quite thick, and spiral bound. I will NOT be scanning it and sending you PDFs of each page. My advice is to click on the link that was provided previously and BUY the book. Do you understand?