visibility-add-eng_1_6.lsp not working in 2014, please help

pmxcad

What does it say when you load it? What appears to not be working for you? The lisp appears to be working (albeit confusing) in Civil 3d 2017.

Hi Hippe013

I can only add the parameters (in existing dynamic block). The other commands give NIL after selecting.

See the test block. The visibility states affect each other. I think because the selecting and deselecting functions are not working (nil).

It may also be that I am doing the wrong actions or wrong order. Some web sites contain manuals, but they all have a different approach.

Regards

PmxCAD

tst.dwg

Okay,

Well, I have gone through the code and have found "where" it is going wrong. I have not found as to "why" it is going wrong. May I ask as to why you need to use this code? What does it offer that isn't already built into AutoCAD? In looking through this code I am finding that it's a fairly complicated maze of dxf codes. I heard that it is using dxf codes because what they want to do hasn't been exposed via COM. I would like to look into this. Despite the comments in the code it is still not quite clear as to what, how and why they are going about doing what they are intending to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Although this code is quirky and has some bugs it is very useful.

Using Autocad 2010, I have made a dynamic block with 16 different visibilities.

It takes a while to learn how to use it but just keep playing with it and turning the dials.

I have tried using it with Autocad 2016 with no luck.