Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'perpendicular'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CADTutor
    • News, Announcements & FAQ
    • Feedback
  • AutoCAD
    • AutoCAD Beginners' Area
    • AutoCAD 2D Drafting, Object Properties & Interface
    • AutoCAD Drawing Management & Output
    • AutoCAD 3D Modelling & Rendering
    • AutoCAD Vertical Products
    • AutoCAD LT
    • CAD Management
    • AutoCAD Bugs, Error Messages & Quirks
    • AutoCAD General
    • AutoCAD Blogs
  • AutoCAD Customization
    • The CUI, Hatches, Linetypes, Scripts & Macros
    • AutoLISP, Visual LISP & DCL
    • .NET, ObjectARX & VBA
    • Application Beta Testing
    • Application Archive
  • Other Autodesk Products
    • Autodesk 3ds Max
    • Autodesk Revit
    • Autodesk Inventor
    • Autodesk Software General
  • Other CAD Products
    • BricsCAD
    • SketchUp
    • Rhino
    • SolidWorks
    • MicroStation
    • Design Software
    • Catch All
  • Resources
    • Tutorials & Tips'n'Tricks
    • AutoCAD Museum
    • Blocks, Images, Models & Materials
    • Useful Links
  • Community
    • Introduce Yourself
    • Showcase
    • Work In Progress
    • Jobs & Training
    • Chat
    • Competitions

Categories

• Programs and Scripts
  • 2D AutoCAD Blocks
  • 3D AutoCAD Blocks
  • Images
    • Backgrounds

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 7 results

1. I want to create a polyline with pl command between points from 2 different layers. Sorry for the low-quality photo. Is there an easy way to create a LISP bc there are thousands of points I need to do manually? Any help would be appreciated.
  2. hai, i need help.i have a working lisp routine which gives perpendicular line distance to main pline when clicked on a place perpendicular, all i want to add is the leader at the where i click and Easting and Northing and CH. and also instead of TEXT i need MText position where i can click. pls reply if its possible. i've added a screenshot for reference ..... thanks:) (defun c:Chi (/ s p c a d tp sch) (setq sch (getstring "\nSpecify start chainage : <0>")) ;"0" is set as the default value (if (= sch "")(setq sch "0")) (if (and (setq s (car (entsel "\nPick a polyline :"))) (or (= (cdr (assoc 0 (entget s))) "LWPOLYLINE") (alert "Invalid object! Please pick a polyline only.") ) ) (while (and (setq p (getpoint "\nSpecify point perpendicular to polyline :") ) (setq c (vlax-curve-getclosestpointto s p)) (setq a (angle p c)) (not (grdraw p c 1 -1)) ;; rubber line in red colour. (setq d (angle '(0. 0. 0.) (vlax-curve-getfirstderiv s (vlax-curve-getparamatpoint s c) ) ) ) (or (or (equal (rem (+ d (* pi 0.5)) (+ pi pi)) a 1e-4) (equal (rem (+ d (* pi 1.5)) (+ pi pi)) a 1e-4) ) (alert "Picked point is not a perpendicular to picked polyline. <!>" ) ) (setq tp (getpoint "\nSpecify Point for Text : ")) ) (entmakex (list '(0 . "text") '(100 . "AcDbEntity") '(67 . 0) '(370 . 13) '(100 . "AcDbText") (cons 10 tp) (cons 40 0.6) ; Change text height here (cons 1 (strcat "CH=" sch "+" (rtos (vlax-curve-getdistatpoint s c) 2 3) ;3 instead of 4 to specify precision ) ) (cons 71 0) (cons 72 0) (cons 11 '(0 0 0)) '(100 . "AcDbText") (cons 73 0) ) ) ) ) (princ) ) (vl-load-com)
  3. Looking for a quick fix. I need to bisect a line and draw a perpendicular line from the mid-point of the measure line. It would be great if this could be dynamically done i.e. the perpendicular can be drawn either side of the line and to any length. Any assists will abe appreciated.
  4. Hello, This is outside my normal LISPing and I am in need so some advice. My goal is to create (or modify) a multileader leader and landing line so they can be used to add perpendicular leaders to opposing sides of drawing features, as seen in the attached image. The reason for this is to improve the clarity of labeling (by having an additional leader style. I am not sure if this can be completed via LISP or a .net approach must be taken. Can anyone provide any advice? Thanks David
  5. Hi I'm new to Autocad and have problem drawing a perpendicular bisector . I have an oblique line and want to draw its perpendicular bisector . Is there an easy way to do that? I'll really appreciate it if you could help me . thanks a lot
  6. Hello everyone. I've been looking at this old thread: http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?5953-lines-perpendicular-to-spline I need to use that code, but i can't seem to be able to do it, because of all the "&@40;" stuff (from what i can tell at least). Can someone re-make that last code from post #8, in a form so i can copy it, because I am less than a newbie in lisp. Thank you in advance.
  7. I started developing a lisp that will check all the polylines in a drawing for either the x or the y coordinate to be equal and change the color of each polyline that does not meet the criteria to red from "bylayer". I am having trouble with looping through each object sequentially and also the loop comparison of each vertex within the current object. Where I am trying to get to again is to check that all polylines within an architectural type of drawing are square and to alert which ones are not. I'm not a lisp expert so bear with me. If you want to correct my syntax great, or tutor me on what I'm doing so dreadfully wrong--even better. Thanks, Randy (first post) The code so far: (defun C:perp() (defun A1() (setq eFilter(list (cons 0 "polyline"))); entity names into a list (ssget "X" eFilter) ); ends defun A1 (defun B1() (setq eLen(length eList)); gets length of list ); ends defun b1 (defun D1() (setq Lwn 0); variable initial definition (setq e 0); ditto (repeat eLen ; repeat for length of entity list (setq e1(car (nth n e))) (if (= e1 10) (progn (terpri) (princ (cdr(nth n e))) ); closes progn ); closes if (setq Lwn (+ 1 Lwn)) (setq a (cdr (nth n e))) ); closes repeat ); closes D1 (defun Esub() (trace Esub) (setq coordLen(length e1)) ); closes Esub (repeat coordLen; repeat for length of coordinate list (defun G1() ;parse coordinates into xa ya xb yb (setq a (cdr (nth coordLen e))) (setq b (cdr (nth (+ coordLen 1) (+ e 1)))) ) ; ends G1 ;---------------BEGIN SUBROUTINE H1---------------------- (defun H1() (setq xa(car a)) (setq ya(cadr a)) (setq xb(car b)) (setq yb(cadr b)) ); closes H1 (defun H2() (= 0 (- xa xb)) (= 0 (- ya yb)) (T (Command "chprop" "p" "" "c" "red" "")) ); closes h2 ); closes repeat )