Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 8 results

1. Hi everyone!!! I have a problem a I using a geotechnical design program (Plaxis) which asks me a surface which can be created from civil 3D, I have been doing it, but the same program suggest that an easier and best method would be to create first the surface from civil 3D and then export it to a *.3ds format. How can I do it? hope can help me.
  2. Hi, yes i know im new so please dont hate. I am looking for a tutorial to help me learn 3dsmax. I model in archicad and want to produce photorealistic renders. I have been a user of artlantis for the past 2 years but want to move one. attached is an example of what i wish to achieve Please help me find a tutorial THANKS.
  3. Anim8or is a free 3d animation package, and it is easy to import your models for animation and material rendering, the latest vesion has raytracer called art tracer.You can also import your models from anim8or to autocad. Anim8or is a free and powerful modelling/animation 3d software package. Create and animate 3d cartoons, movies, adverts, traditional 2d toons and cut out animation. Anim8or is ideal for product design, illustration and comic art; turn your pencil drawings into 3d models. Anim8or is the easiest 3d program to learn, spending about 1-2 hours everyday you will complete the course and learn the full package in about 2 weeks. Every module has a video tutorial with narration, acrobat notes and anim8or example files. Anim8or is the perfect tool for graphic design artists, art students, cartoonists, inventors, web & game designers and movie makers. Anim8or will help you bring your dreams to life. Visit www.ianroz.com for the course curriculum.
  4. Good Afternoon, I am currently working on a project that involves some basic collision simulation of an LNG ship in Solidworks. However, before I can do that I need to turn the ship (which at the moment exists as a series of curves, see attachment!) into a solid object, which I can then export as an IGES file. So far I have tried the PRESSPULL command on the advice of someone, and it hasnt worked at all, only produced a "not responding message". Can anyone help me apply a surface, or turn the curves into a solid object? Any help would be greatly appreciated by an extremely inexperienced CAD user! Many thanks gp11g08
  5. Raudel Solis

Icon Error

i have an Hp Envy 17 with a core i7 64 bit processor i installed 3ds max 64 and 32 bit on it, but struggling with 64 bit problems and inefficiency, i uninstalled 3ds max 64 bit, but now all the ".max" files have no icons ive set default programs to open with and nothing
  6. I'm rendering in 3ds max and every time I use photometric lights, the image renders all black. Everytime I render with standard lights, its lit. I would rather use the photometric so I was wondering if I am missing some setting to make them show?
  7. I just downloaded the new 3ds max design 2011 and I can't get it to render or take materials for the life of me. The 2010 version had no problems and I don't know if I'm missing a setting or something. I hope this is an easy fix, can someone please help? Every time I add lights the renderings come out all black. Without lights, they hardly take materials from the material library unless I use the asset browser. The viewport perspective is all black as well unless I put it in hidden line. Please help
  8. I am trying to model a piece that is basically box with chamfered edges, but I want the top of the box to have a arc or curve upward.....how can I do this??? it is driving me crazy.