Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 6 results

1. Situation: I have hundreds of 2D house elevations that I need to have rendered "high (V-Ray) quality". Drawings are all 2D and current software im using is Softplan and Autocad. Im very proficient in autocad and I can draw them up 3D if I need to. For time purposes can I do this without having to draw 3D? Is there a add on for Autocad to make for better rendering? Should I use V-Ray? Should I convert to Revit then use V-Ray? What is the fastest way to do this? Id like to use the software I have but I want high quality. So im prepared to take on another software to achieve this. Attached is what im looking to accomplish. Thanks!
  2. Hello everyone in the forum, thank you in advance for the help you can give me. Ok this is the situation: I've a LISP, that calculates the slopes in a plan view or in the model, and works very well, but i need some changes adapted to this task. I'll try to explain my best. 1. Here is the code (defun c:plevel (/ decs ;|diff|; elist level osm p1 p2 slope strlevel txtelev txthgt txtpt) (setq osm (getvar 'osmode)) (while (and (or (not (setq txtelev (entsel "\nSelect Starting Level Text : "))) (not (eq "TEXT" (cdr (assoc 0 (setq elist (entget (car txtelev))))))))) (princ "\n Nothing selected or wrong object type selected, try again") ) (setq strlevel (cdr (assoc 1 elist)) decs (- (strlen strlevel) (1+ (vl-string-position 46 strlevel))) level (atof strlevel) txthgt (cdr (assoc 40 elist)) ) (initget 6) (setq slope (getreal "\n Enter Slope Like ==> 0.005 : ")) (if (not slope) (setq slope 0.005)) (setvar 'osmode 39) (setq p1 (getpoint "\nPick 1st Point: ")) ;;; (setq diff (mapcar '- (cdr (assoc 10 elist)) p1)) (while (setq p2 (getpoint "\nPick Next Point (Or Press Enter To Exit): ")) (setq level (- level (* (distance p1 p2) slope)) strlevel (rtos level decs) txtpt (getpoint "\nPick Text Place For Point Level: "); (mapcar '+ p2 diff) ) (entmake (list '(0 . "TEXT") '(100 . "AcDbEntity") '(100 . "AcDbText") (cons 10 txtpt) (cons 11 (list 0.0 0.0 0.0)) (cons 40 txthgt) (cons 1 strlevel) '(50 . 0.0) '(41 . 1.0) '(51 . 0.0) '(7 . "Standard") '(71 . 0) '(72 . 0) (cons 210 (list 0.0 0.0 1.0)) '(73 . 0)) ) (setq p1 p2) ) (setvar 'osmode osm) (princ) ) 2. Basically, what the LISP does is obtain through the slope introduced the levels at the points that the user subsequently enters. To this point, well. Ok, this is what i need 1. It does not calculate the negative slope, if the user enters a negative slope this sends an error message. calculation is not possible in that situation. I need change that to work with negative slopes. 2. that allows me, by selecting objects either line, polyline to calculate the distance first and then with the previous selection of levels, calculate the slope automatically. post the original LISP, Regards. plevel.lsp
  3. Hi. I need help in drawing the isometric and oblique views of my assignment. Can somebody please help me as I need to pass this unit to be able to proceed to the next one. Attached are the drawings. Thanks Isometric and Oblique.pptx
  4. Surveyor2014

Point Cloud Issue

Good Afternoon, I am currently drawing elevations from a point cloud clipping which was acquired by a FARO Scanner. As I am drawing the elevation from the point cloud data, the point cloud as well as the line work which has been produced, is moving side to side and shifting out of place. See this link for video of this happening: Does anyone know why this is happening and what to do to resolve this issue? Thank you in advance for your help
  5. bachrock

Turn Elevations On

How can I turn on elevations for a surface? I can't find anything in "Surface Properties" and "Edit Surface Style".
  6. I am facing the following problem: I’ve got a 3D model with some blocks inserted. These blocks won’t show up in 2D or 3D sections or elevations. When I leave only the blocks on and freeze the rest of the drawing, no section is created at all (“There are no solids or surfaces that can be projected”). None of the geometry is on the Defpoint layer. The objects are printed and DO show up in the live section preview. I am newbie to Autocad, so please, anybody who could help me out here? Thanks a lot!