Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 4 results

1. Hi All, I have an AutoCAD VBA program where i'm fetching records from Oracle DB which is having lakhs of records.so when i execute query it takes long time to return the recordset. I would like to show a progress bar to the user during these recordset retrieval time and for the further process. How to show the progress bar in this case? Thanks in Advance
  2. Hi All, I am a beginner in Autocad development and i have a task of storing a template in oracle(Not any high end Oracle Spatial and all). I Simply have a drawing template which consists of Rectangles Circles and Lines interconnected with one another.I have to store this drawing template into Oracle and Place the same in drawing(not as a block but as individual components) when user calls the routine. Looking forward for your valuable ideas. Thank You.
  3. Hello, We are having problems with FDO Oracle Provider. Map3D 2012 id not able to see changes made on Oracle table (via SQL Developer). For example, when we delete, update or add a column in table, MAP 3D throws an error like this (Note that SIFRA1 does not exist in this table): Also, tables that are deleted in oracle are still visible in fdo oracle provider. For Example: Table MBUS_RHI1 does not exist in our database but it is still listed How can we fix this? We tried updating MAP 3D to SP1 and SP2 but problem persists. Where does MAP 3D store information about database structure? Can someone please help us! We are desperate! Thanks in advance!
  4. Hello I am Oracle DB Administrator and no knowledge about autoCAD. i have a new requirement from company to save a static drawing's dimensions' data into DB table. We have hundreds of drawings. DBConnect connects with oracle using ODBC. But how it is possible that we draw a drawing and its attributes are saved in DB. Any document, tutorial which may help... Thanx ahead.