Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'blockreferences'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CADTutor
    • News, Announcements & FAQ
    • Feedback
  • AutoCAD
    • AutoCAD Beginners' Area
    • AutoCAD 2D Drafting, Object Properties & Interface
    • AutoCAD Drawing Management & Output
    • AutoCAD 3D Modelling & Rendering
    • AutoCAD Vertical Products
    • AutoCAD LT
    • CAD Management
    • AutoCAD Bugs, Error Messages & Quirks
    • AutoCAD General
    • AutoCAD Blogs
  • AutoCAD Customization
    • The CUI, Hatches, Linetypes, Scripts & Macros
    • AutoLISP, Visual LISP & DCL
    • .NET, ObjectARX & VBA
    • Application Beta Testing
    • Application Archive
  • Other Autodesk Products
    • Autodesk 3ds Max
    • Autodesk Revit
    • Autodesk Inventor
    • Autodesk Software General
  • Other CAD Products
    • BricsCAD
    • SketchUp
    • Rhino
    • SolidWorks
    • MicroStation
    • Design Software
    • Catch All
  • Resources
    • Tutorials & Tips'n'Tricks
    • AutoCAD Museum
    • Blocks, Images, Models & Materials
    • Useful Links
  • Community
    • Introduce Yourself
    • Showcase
    • Work In Progress
    • Jobs & Training
    • Chat
    • Competitions

Categories

• Programs and Scripts
  • 2D AutoCAD Blocks
  • 3D AutoCAD Blocks
  • Images
    • Backgrounds

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 2 results

1. Hello I am trying to make multiple find and replace all the texts (text, mtext, and texts in blocks etc) in model space through excel vba (and not through Autocad vba). I got the basic code from here and trying to modify for my requirements. http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Visual-Basic-Customization/VBA-Find-Replace-Quick-Fix-for-Someone-not-me-Please-Help/td-p/1829444/page/2 I am able to do find and replace for text, but getting an error when trying to replace the text in blocks. Have checked some threads in this forum but yet to debug. -------------------- With oModel.Utility End with -------------------- I have attached the excel file in which the glossary is available in Sheet1 and macro in Module1. Have attached a sample drawing. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Chandru Drawing1.dwg Multiple Find and Replace in all Autocad drawings.xls
  2. Hi there, I´m developing a little interface for AUTCOCAD at the moment. I use Visual Studio 2010 and ObjectARX 2012 with C#. The interface should be able to edit specific blockReferences and their attributes. I´ve got two special kinds of blocks which I want to edit. Now I´ve implemented a command to move the position of one kind of the block references`attributes. For one of my two blocks this command works very well. For the other ones I cannot set a new position of the attribute references. And I don´t know why! I´ve compared several properties of the attributes but they are the same for both kind of blocks. The "lockposition" for example is "false" for both. Which property of the attribute references, block references or block should I set to change the position of the attribute references. Curiously to change the height or width of the text attributes makes no problems for both kind of blocks. So what could it be?? Or is there a simple way to set all properties of one block also to another one?? Thanks for help!!! greets robert