Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 8 results

1. Using Autocad Arch. 2014 I am new to sheet sets so here is what I want to be able to do. My architectural drawings has a line for Issue Date. I want to be able to change the Issue Date only once and have all of the sheets "Issue Dates" updated. What I am currently having to do is to change the dates manually of each sheet. Waste of time and completely inefficient. Can or should I xref a date field somehow and place it on my template before making a sheet set template. Or is there some other way of easily updating the Issue Date field just once and all of the other sheets will update automatically. Can this be done in a sheet set? Thanks to all
  2. We have a client that put their drawings (titleblocks and linework etc) in model space rather than paper space (layouts). Is it possible to link model space titleblocks to sheet sets, instead of layouts? I'm using AutoCAD 2017
  3. I have a few drawings that will not load dst. file in sheet set manager? If i want to edit i have to manually open in sheet set manger. I have other drawings working fine. SSMAUTOOPEN and SSLOCATE variables are already set to 1 How to I associate sheet set to drawing and have it auto load with Sheet Set Manger?
  4. Hello all, Is there a way that I could use a lisp to update text inside the Sheet Properties of a sheet set? I am asking because I am currently trying to figure out the best way to implement SSM with my company but there just seems to be problem after problem. the most current problem is any time I create a new layout tab inside a file, I cant get the information from the tab I duplicated to carry over in SSM. the fields maintain the same data as the previous tab though. I have a lisp that will convert fields to text and I have a lisp that can reinsert fields, I am just missing the crucial part of updating the SSM properties with the proper text. If there is a better way to update those fields, I am open to suggestions. p.s - I know you can update all the properties in the sheet set so when you add a new sheet it comes with those but updating that constantly doesn't seem very effective.
  5. I am using the Sheet Set manager to just publish my drawings to the named plotter (Adobe PDF). I an NOT using any fields. I do not have any sheet numbers assigned in the sheet set. Each drawing is a separate file with only one layout tab in each file. On each drawing, the sheet title and drawing number are within an attributed block, with the drawing number in an attribute with a tag of SHEETNO. Everything is in RomanS. Single sheets plot fine. This is the only sheet set. The problem is that the sheet number are altered when I use Sheet Set Publish to make a multi-sheet PDF. The manually inserted plain-text sheet numbers are all in the format X#.# (A1.1, A2.3, etc.). Two things happen: 1. The number after the period is printed in a different font on all sheets (NOT RomanS - the ends of the stroke are square) . 2. Over half the numbers are changed (the first sheet, the cover, is blank and not changed): T1.1 -> T1.- (the dash character) A1.1 -> A1.1 (OK number) A2.1 -> A2.1 (OK number) A2.2 -> A2. 1 (note the extra space) A2.3 -> A2.2 A3.1 -> A3.3 A4.1 -> A4.1 (OK number) A4.3 -> A4. 2 (note the extra space) A8.1 -> A8.3 A9.1 -> A9.1 (OK number) AutoCAD 2009 on Window 7. No other similar problems. Any ideas? As it is, Sheet Set Publish is useless. (I know, get an updated version of AutoCAD - it's in the works). Thx
  6. Hey guys, I have an interesting predicament. I have a ton of sub-sets within a sheet set and I would like to print each sub-set as a multi-page pdf. My LISP is decent, but I have no idea how to interface in this manner with the SS. Does anyone have any tricks? Or, can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks for taking the time to read my issue! Take care, Seth
  7. I am working a lot with layers and since i am also working with sheet sets, it would be very nice to be able to freeze/unfreeze layers for the whole sheet set. Right now i need to freeze/unfreeze layers separately for each page which takes me a quite long time. Anyone have a solution to this? Thanks.
  8. Fellow Cadders, I've encountered a pretty nasty problem over the past week. I can no longer add specific layouts to existing sheet sets. I can make a new sheet set, but I cannot see the drawings that I would like to add to the sheet set. The only "solution" I've found is to make a new sheet set, save each of the desired dwgs as newly renamed dwgs, and then, f if I pat myself on the head and spin around in 3 complete circles, I have a 78% chance of being able to add them to the new sheet set. Obviously, this is like cutting off your hand and holding it, while your friend shakes your deadhand, instead of just shaking his hand. I've read about this so-called dbl file, but much like Bigfoot, I have not seen one with my own eyes. We have never had this problem in our office- got a new server- had this problem (isolated to the new drive) - got it "fixed" - problem has spread to older drives. Is there an antidote? I'm beginning to lose faith. Any help would be great. Thanks Civil 3D 2010, Windows 7