Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 5 results

1. Hello, I want to ask for help. If i have list of points (startX1 X2 X3 X4 Xn EndXn StartX X X X X X EndX ....) --> StartX1 X2 X3 .. EndXn "all of the list is string" and i want to divide to different parts ((startX1 X2 X3 X4 Xn EndXn) (StartX X X X X X EndX)) Thank you
  2. how can i change color or suppress a occurrnce using ilogic in a IPT file ?
  3. I am coming up to the 3 year mark of working with Solidworks (in education not professionally!). I have an imported surface that I have made some modifications to for a hinge mechanism. It has come to my attention that I have made the surface 'too curved', I have spent hours trying to adjust the curves on the two sides - I only need the two sides curved around 25% less (doesn't need to be dimensionally perfect at all! just look right! If anyone could shed some light on how I would go about this... hopefully without re-doing the whole part again as I have several other pieces I need to attempt the procedure on also! See sample. If you would like to see the part, I can provide you with the upload link as it is too large to upload unfortunately
  4. Using Inventor 2013 I cant to add a flange to a slightly twisted sheet metal part. I created the part by lofting between two lines from a 3d sketch. Then thickened to my sheet metal default thickness. Then i coverted part to sheet metal. I can create a flat pattern. I am trying to add the flange to one of the straight edges that the loft was created from. There is no twist on this edge. I also need flanges on the twited sides but for now the straight sides will do. I also tried to unfold thinking i could add the flanges and refold but i cant unfold the twisted part. Thanks any help would be great.
  5. derranged cadder

parts lists problem

Users of 2010 and 2011 Civil 3D (32 and 64bit) in my office using either windows xp or windows 7 are unable to add part sizes to part families in the parts list. This problem has been affecting us for awhile and we are in the dark on how to go about fixing it. The problem affects everyone in this office so it cant be just a local computer problem? Here is the scenario we are able to re-create, doing a fresh install of Civil 3D solves the problem but then after shutting down and logging back in the problem starts again. Therefore eliminating the possibility of a broken pipe catalogue? Also we have tried multiple catalogues on different drives and also the one in the C drive to no avail. Our conclusion is that something changes after logging off and windows? is unable to read the xml files in the pipe catalogue. Attached is a picture of the part size creator dialog box we are getting which as you can see is short of the options for adding multiple sizes etc. Tried not to bore you, hopefully everything is mentioned, any help is greatly appreciated. Anthony