Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 6 results

1. Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to add additional categories for alignment types. Currently there are 5 options available but I would like to further confuse the issue for my folks. all help is appreciated thanks, phil
  2. How do I get the other axle to align? The need is to have the axes 1 and 2 to align. As you can see the other end has aligned okay. The scissor arms are independent and the adjuster arm moves but I get spat out when I ask Inventor to align 1 and 2. I'd send the relevant Inventor files but together they are too big to attach. All help appreciated.
  3. I'm wondering how to generate curves for alignments based on monuments. Say I have two monuments tha represent the start and end of a curve. The old method is to draw two perpendicular lines from the monuments and draw a circle with a radius where those lines connect. What is the new way using Civil 3d? Thanks.
  4. Spacey

Section view data

Hi, Another day, another problem, this time about Section views, can anyone tell me if its possible to get your data from an alignment? to clarify the way i percieve it to work is Civil3D obtains its horzontial position (chainage) from the alignment and then the height from the surface you select. Is it possible to get Civil3D to take the height from the alignment rather than a selected surface??
  5. Hi everyone!! So, I am looking for ways to broaden my control over subassemblies. My issue, is that I would like to tie a 'BasicSideSlopeCutDitch' (or something comprable) subassembly to an alignment (with profile)...similar to what I would do with a 'BasicTransistionLane'. Ideally, I'd use the associated Profile to tie the verticle, while using the alignment to tie the horizontal...Problem is, I am having a hard time doing this. I am given the option of tying the BasicSideSlopeCutDitch to a surface only, which creates the corridor that looks like I am proposing to grade within a street that isn't going to be affected by my project. Any ideas?
  6. I want to put an elevation figure in along my alignment at a same intervals as the stations. Can this be added to the the station label in some way? I seem to be going around in circles with this. Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks Sooz