Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 4 results

1. Hello all, got a little text style problem over here Background info: I am trying to tackle the problem of making a searchable PDF from a drawing with simplex font. From what I have read that is not possible without using OCR, which is unreliable. To work around this I am trying to convert ALL text in a drawing to Arial with width factor = 1, then print to PDF, then undo the changes and leave the font intact (permanently changing the font is not an option here due to standards that I cannot change). So far, I have made a command that converts all text styles to Arial and width factor=1. Unfortunately, as pointed out in this thread, changing the text style width does not push changes to all text. The problem: I am trying to make a lisp routine that forces all text to adopt the width given by their text style (or simply a width of 1, doesn't matter to me). I have tried "REGEN" and "REGENALL"; neither worked. I'm thinking there's a way to do it with the right SSGET filter, but the documentation for SSGET is very confusing to me. I have attached a drawing to show what I mean. The top text and bottom text both use the same style, yet the top text is narrower. I don't see widthfactor in the quick properties for it; the only way that I know of to change it is changing the text style and then changing it back again. I would like to be able to do it with a single command using lisp. Any help would be greatly appreciated Drawing1.dwg
  2. Does anyone know what is this text style name? i saw people use alot for architecture drawings. Thanks
  3. When I copy a line or arcs and paste to original coordinates. It seems to have "brought" with it all the extra dimstyle, line style, text styles, layers, etc. of which I cannot purge despite I set all layers to 0, select by layer and standard for text style. I've already purge a few times and set all linetypes to continuous. How do I only have the cleanest possible line or arc in Autocad without all those "extra stuff"? It's driving me nuts!
  4. Is there a way to permanently save dim and text styles in autocad without going to another drawing template and loading it or putting it in the default drawing template. is there a place add and to store the dimension and text to a dim dex file so it always opens up in autocad.