Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 17 results

1. When copying and then pasting a primitive, the cursor highlights the face of the front object in model space. The same thing happens when you run the mirror command. I'm trying to highlight the middle of an object with the cursor, but if there is another object in front of it, then the cursor captures it. Disabling hardware acceleration didn't help. Autocad 2016. dynamic input is off SELECTIONPREVIEW is 0
  2. When I use the interactive pan I sometimes get stuck in that mode and have to hit the ALT button to get my cursor to change back from a hand to a box. Does anyone else experience this? Is there a fix? Thanks
  3. Hey Guys I just wanna ask if someone know why the guide angles in my cursor vanished?? I dont really know what happened but last night my cursors are still fine but when I opened autocad this morning, the guide angles on the cursor didn't appear anymore.
  4. truckchick

civil 3d 2017

Im just trying to find out how to turn off the stupid command box thing that's attached to the cursor in drawing space. Ive done it before but then they re-installed the program on my computer and I cant remember how I got rid of it before. I cant seem to find anything about it online. All ive managed to do was turn the fade on so its lighter on the screen, but I want to get rid of it!! help!!!
  5. Hello all, I am aware of the handy cursorbadge variable but how do I get rid of the zoom one? More importantly, how do I get rid of the 'A' one (end of a scale bar) that flicks on and off every time i travel across an annotative object. If we are provided a variable to turn them off, why does it not turn them all off?? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Phil
  6. In Autocad 2015 when I move cursor around, a path tracing cursor remains in the monitor which is annoying. Is there anyway to turn off this capability?
  7. I'm not really sure how to describe this problem, but I'll do my best. I've been having a problem lately where whenever I move the cursor, it sort of freezes along the path that I trace with it. It also will make my underlays and drawings flash between the current zoom level and whatever the previous zoom level was, which makes it really difficult to find my reference points. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program, but that didn't help. If anyone has any idea what's wrong and/or suggestions on how to fix it, that would be greatly appreciated!
  8. Hello, I'm using AutoCAD 2013 LT on a Macbook Pro in Windows Parallel. When I move my mouse around on the screen in model space it moves very quickly, but at normal speeds on menus and dialog boxes. Any suggestions why this could be and any solutions to fix it would be most appreciative? Thanks Garth
  9. I don't know what I accidentally pressed or changed to make my cross hairs red and green, I think it has to do with 3d mode. is there a way to completely disable this so there's no accidentally entering 3d mode. Super frustrating. I hate 3d cad and will never ever use it and I hope no one else does either.
  10. Hi guys, I'm using AutoCAD 2012 on ASUS WIN 7, i5, 4GB RAM, Intel HD Graphic Card. For some reason my cursor becomes very laggy and jerky as I use the "Line" tool, that being said, my cursor is completely fine when I use any other tool. http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15127843&linkID=9240617 I know in the AutoDesk "Knowledge Base" there's a similar Q&A for my situation, but after doing carry out all the AutoCad commands the cursor is still laggy. I don't have a face scanner or virus program turned on. My drivers are updated as well. So far, only "Line", "Polyline", and just about any function that involves drawing a line (eg: arc), my cursor becomes very laggy. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you! @ Grant - No I turned off my Virus program, and have a only AutoCAD running. Seeing my laggy problem is isolated to "Line" function, I'm thinking my problem is not a hardware/software issue, but more of a setting problem. Thank you for your reply though Grant!
  11. Hello, Is there some Lisp function to move the cursor for a coordinate that I want ? For an example, I want to move the cursor for the coordinate 0,0. Thanks.
  12. :reallymad:I've got a problem with my cursor when in 3d. It is very hard to snap to a point, it just keeps missing. I've tried altering the mouse settings and tried another mouse, but it's still the same. Can someone please tell me how I can fix this to behave as well as it does in 2d. Thanks.
  13. When I switch from 2D top view to an isometric view my cursor disappears. This is a completely new drawing file so maybe something is not set right. Any suggestions are welcome.
  14. I'm starting a new drawing in Civil 3D 2012 and when I go to draw a line I can't see the small text boxes that show up beside the cursor that allow you to input numbers. I like to type my lengths and angles into these boxes to draw my lines as it makes it 100% accurate however the aren't showing up. Drawing lines is essentially useless because I now have to eyeball it. Is there a keyboard shortcut to get these boxes to display again? Please help.
  15. bobsy852

Cursor going funny

All of a sudden my cursor has decided it doesnt want to move whilst I enter commands into AutoCAD 2009 LT. For example, if I start typing "MP" for match properties, the crosshairs in CAD will stay in the place they were when I started typing. However the mouse cursor changes to a text style cursor (as in MS Word) and will continue to move. Then when I press return after I've finished entering the command, the text style cursor locks back to the position of the AutoCAD cross hair and then allows me to move again as normal. Any idea what I've switched on/off? Thanks for the help folks
  16. CADgirl

Crosshair and Cursor

When I go into AutoCAD and start working, a crosshair shows up like normal but there is also the windows cursor. It follows the crosshair wherever I drag it. Does anyone know why this is? I am logged onto my work computer remotely and I am on my laptop with a wireless mouse connected. Thanks!
  17. Hi, well, here is my problem... First of all, the mouse works propertly in anyother application, even inside autocad, but at the moment I zoom to a desired area and try to select an specific point or just draw in there, it lost his stability and starts freezing, which makes impossible to select that point.. I don't now exactly how to explain it, but I'll try.... if I quit the zoom, I can select the point, but I can't see it with such precission, if I zoom then the pointer can be positioned near around that point, but not in there! It has happend a couple of times and it doesn't happen in all drawing, just in certain files, but it actually happens inside the same file but in different machines; I also tried using a different mouse with no different results; which lead me to believe the problem lies inside Autocad. I'll give a little information about my machine, anyway, so let's see if it can help. I'm using Autocad 2010. --------------------- Machine Configuration --------------------- Processor Speed : 2.8 GHz RAM : 3071 MB 3D Device --------- Name : NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS Manufacturer : NVIDIA Chip set : GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS Memory : 512.0 MB Driver : 6.14.0011.7519