Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 3 results

1. Dear Friends, i am Using Autocad 2015 I am in problem with Zooming i will list out what happened-- - opened a dwg - layout tab is in view - when i switch to model tab - Objects goes far away - when i typed z (enter) all (enter) nothing happened (but i can see a tiny object) - when i typed z (enter) e (enter) nothing happened (still i can see a tiny object) - when i double click my center zooming wheel nothing happened (still i can see a tiny object) - now zoom all the way RE--Zoom, RE--Zoom, RE--Zoom, RE--Zoom, RE--Zoom, RE--Zoom, RE--Zoom, RE--Zoom, RE--Zoom, RE--Zoom, now i can see the object :(:cry::cry: now when i open the same dwg in another PC it works well no need of this all bull****... please help me through out this :(:cry::cry: Cant Attach the file due to upload error file size is 2.1 mb
  2. Hello everybody! If I want to use the "extrim" command, I do select a line first and after this I click on side next to the line. After that, AutoCad does, first, zooms in very, very slow to the line I'd selected. Second, he trims all the lines next to the selected line, on the side I've chosen. Finally, AutoCad zooms out very, very slow........... Sometimes it takes 30 seconds or something for extrim a couple of lines. I'm using AutoCad 2015 at this moment. I had also used older versions. Some versions also had this problem but in some versions it went very fast! Zoom in, extrim and zoom out were done in 1 second. Anybody knows how I can solve this? (variables Edgemode=0 and Projmode=1) example extrim.dwg
  3. I am new to Autocad. I have a DWG drawing which include information related to a plan of an area. I am developing a small Windows Application where the user can input a desired city and the application will open the DWG file in a Autocad.exe zooming the area of the given city. I would like to know whether it is possible to open the DWG drawing zooming the area of user provided city of the plan, using C#. If so guiding or providing a sample code segment will be a great help.