Search the Community

Showing results for tags '3d models free download'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CADTutor
    • News, Announcements & FAQ
    • Feedback
  • AutoCAD
    • AutoCAD Beginners' Area
    • AutoCAD 2D Drafting, Object Properties & Interface
    • AutoCAD Drawing Management & Output
    • AutoCAD 3D Modelling & Rendering
    • AutoCAD Vertical Products
    • AutoCAD LT
    • CAD Management
    • AutoCAD Bugs, Error Messages & Quirks
    • AutoCAD General
    • AutoCAD Blogs
  • AutoCAD Customization
    • The CUI, Hatches, Linetypes, Scripts & Macros
    • AutoLISP, Visual LISP & DCL
    • .NET, ObjectARX & VBA
    • Application Beta Testing
    • Application Archive
  • Other Autodesk Products
    • Autodesk 3ds Max
    • Autodesk Revit
    • Autodesk Inventor
    • Autodesk Software General
  • Other CAD Products
    • BricsCAD
    • SketchUp
    • Rhino
    • SolidWorks
    • MicroStation
    • Design Software
    • Catch All
  • Resources
    • Tutorials & Tips'n'Tricks
    • AutoCAD Museum
    • Blocks, Images, Models & Materials
    • Useful Links
  • Community
    • Introduce Yourself
    • Showcase
    • Work In Progress
    • Jobs & Training
    • Chat
    • Competitions

Categories

• Programs and Scripts
  • 2D AutoCAD Blocks
  • 3D AutoCAD Blocks
  • Images
    • Backgrounds

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 3 results

1. http://3delicious.net/ This is a really good website to find incredibly detailed models of particular objects for free! The only problem with it is the when you use the search function to find these wonderful models it gives you a Google style list rather than preview of the models. Therefore it requires some trawling! Sadly! Hope it's useful to some people!
  2. 3dworld

3ds max freezing issue

Hi, I don’t know if anyone else has had this problems too. But here goes: 3ds max 2010 and 2011 both stops responding or starts to lag a lot whenever I press the play button in the animation controls. I have downloaded the latest service packs and hotfixes and still no use. Even the area don’t show anything regarding this problem ( at least I could not find ). I have 2 pc, a desktop with core i7 processor and 8 GB DDR3 RAM and 1 GB Nvidia GTS 250 and another one is a laptop with core i7 processor, 4 GB DDR3 RAM and a 512 MB ATI Radeon 4570. I have the same problem in both machines and with both 3ds max 2010 and 2011. Do you know how to fix this? By the way I always use 64 bit softwares but for these 2 I tried both 32bit and 64bit. With no luck. The other problem I have is with 3ds max 2009 which I love so much. While working, after every hour on half an hour or so, max stops responding for about 10 seconds. After that it gets well again. But this really is very frustrating to work with. Even after every 10 minutes this may occur. It doesn’t matter what I am doing in the viewport. It always has to do that. Do you know any solutions for this? Thanks in advance.
  3. heartscool

Mtext Problem

Hello. Does anyone know a lisp routine which change all MText color to "by layer"? Changing just the entity "MText" doesn't work, it won't apply the same layer color, so I have to edit MText by MText and change to by layer in edition mode one by one. Thanks!!