Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 4 results

1. Hello, i create lisp for transform *line, circle, arc ... and the question is: How to transform arc without convert it to polyline. Or how to covert arc to polyline transform vertex (this method work fine) and convert again to arc (i don't know how to convert again to arc). What i do, have a lot of math to coordinate system 1 --> coordinate system 2, when i covert vertex of lines everything work perfect but with arcs don't know how to transform vertex clear. This is about my dissertation. Thank you
  2. Hello, i want to ask if it possible to create lisp who can change coordinates on multiple polyline. Something like, few polylines with coordinates (№ X Y) 1 100 200 2 200 250 3 300 210 4 150 220 5 110 250 and i want to export in .txt file all of the lines and their coordinates and change them, after the change i want to replace this coordinate(№ 1,2,3,4,5) with the new. Something like export-->change-->and replace Same line but with other coordinate. Sorry for my english. Thak you
  3. hello, i am pretty new at vb.net and i am stucked at converting coordinates from model space to paper space, so please help at this. Actually i need some examples how to get coordinates from model space point to paper space (for example i am selecting point in model space and other point in paper space and i need to draw a line between them(visually) in paperspace. Or maybe i can add object to array in modelspace(that i could have right coordinates), do CHSPACE and get these objects in paperspace array(that i could have new objects' coordinates)? Sorry for my english, if someone can help pm or reply..
  4. Hey folks! After an exhaustive search on the forums the closest thread similar to mine was this one, and it was never resolved So here's my question in Video Form... I find at least once every project I need to do something like this (skewing/forshortening). If I make a section view of a set design (cutting right through the stage), I'll do that by taking my set elevations and skewing them. SOLUTION FOUND EDDIT: Holy Balls, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. Behold: The solution, painstakingly outlined in VIDEO FORMAT, and annotated..?! Thank you all for sticking with me on this one. You make this community so welcoming and inviting.