Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 3 results

1. Hi Hope some of you can help solving a problem. When using QLEADER (le enter) in a drawing with custom UCS, the text are displaced away from the leader line. As you can see on attached screen dumps, it looks just fine, when in World UCS. When in a custom UCS, the text are displaced, and when I try to move the text, the leader follows (of course as normally intended). How can I make the text get to place itself normaly, when drawing in a custom UCS (2D) Please help :-)
  2. I am trying to QLATTACH some errant leaders to their respective text. In my QLEADER (S)ettings I have: Annotation Type: Mtext Options: prompt for width Reuse: None Leader Line & Arrow Leader Line: straight Points: 2 Arrowhead: closed filled First segment constraint: any angle Second segment constraint: horizontal Multiline Text Attachment Text on left side: middle of bottom line Text on right side: middle of top line Underline bottom line: unchecked However, when I QLATTACH the leader to text, it wants to add a point to the leader and either underline the bottom line (which is unchecked, remember) or maybe it is trying to associate with the middle of the bottom line instead of the middle of the top line (text is all justified to top left). See attached. The top leader and mtext is what it should look like; the bottom leader and mtext is what I get when I try to QLATTACH. I'm probably overlooking something simple, but I can't figure out what it may be. Something in STYLE, maybe?
  3. QLeader not placing text centered to firstline Hi all I don’t know is this a problem with a lispmy company has set up or whether it is an autoCAD error. When I go to create a leader I type LE withis short on my system for QLEADER. You can then draw your leader or entersettings One I have drawn the leader I go to placethe text the problem I then have is that sometime my text appears below theline (pic 1) and sometime appears next to the line (pic 2) Pic 1 Pic 2 In the setting I make sure they are asbelow be sometime is doesn’t matter. (I think this has something to do withdrawing setup or annotation scale.) I have attached a file where I am havingthe problem as well as one that I am not having the problem QLEADER CORRECT.dwg QLEADER ERROR.dwg