Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 5 results

1. Have this strange problem with video card in Solidworks 2017 on Windows 10. As you can see it on video that I made it, it's like the video card is lagging. It's not certified video card for Solidworks, it's NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750. Before Solidworks 2017 had I Windows 7 and Solidworks 2015, with no problems. This happens when I work in Solidworks 2017 couple of minutes. When I start working, everything is normal and then is beginning that to hapen. That happens if RealView is turned on or off. If I enable software OpenGL is everything working more slowly, but normal. I have tried everything for video card that this wouldn't happen, but nothing helps. Is there something that would help with this problem, or just simple must be certified video card for Solidworks? Or it's maybe related to Windows 10? video:
  2. HELP! I'm rendering the video for an animation in Inventor and right now for a sequence of the film it is only rendering points with a positive Z coordinate. Any clue how this can happen? A fade has been applied to 2 components with negative Z coordinates, one of which is active taking away only the roof of a warehouse to see the interior.
  3. Hi, I'm currently rendering a 30 second video at premium anti-aliasing at 24 fps and the estimated time is 100+ hours. The time is understandable, but when I check the status of the computer, it is using 100% of the CPU but only 50%-66% of the RAM (2.0Gb of 6.0Gb used by Inventor). Is there any way of changing the setting on this (and eventually the other) computer? The (3) computers have: Windows 7 - 64bit - unanimous Computer 1 6Gb of RAM, Intel Xeon CPU, E5405 @2.00GHz NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290 Computer 2 4Gb of RAM, Intel Core Duo CPU, T9600 @2.80GHz ATI Mobility RAdeon HD 3670 Computer 3 4Gb of RAM, Intel Xeon CPU, E5405 @2.00GHz NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT Any tips are greatly appreciated!!
  4. In youtube I have seen many AutoCad tutorials. Recently I am watching a lot and have learned many valuable things. But in the mean time I have found some to be vague, in different languages which I can't understand and is just waste of time. As it is free, I can't blame anybody, but I was thinking of finding sort of criteria to evaluate them and just go for the proper one. One thing is the keywords of what I am looking for. After watching for a while I can judge from posters name which one worth to watch. Number of previous watchers could be another criteria. If members who have used youtube as a tutorial tool, I will be happy to hear their opinions.
  5. i have solidprofessor solidworks premium video tutorial 2007-2011 package with latest 2011 updates(2007,2008,2009,2010 update video also include). all together there are about 11GB and 98+hours videos. contact me at rsampath99@yahoo.com