Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 4 results

1. I have some experience with lisps but I cant seem to create or find a specific one. I am trying to find a lisp that will allow me to do a linear dimension and then move dimension with leader from right to left. I basically want those 2 commands combined into 1. The names of the commands are Dimension Linear and Dimension, Text, Move with leader. The Macro for Dimlinear is ^C^C_dimlinear The Macro for Dimension, Text, Move with leader is ^C^C_aidimtextmove _1 Thanks for any help that is offered
  2. My dynamic block wants to play Hi all. not sure, if this goes for more then one question in a post, but its about the same block. if this is the wrong way, plz tell. i well know next time then I have ablock in this case a screw conveyor for a P&ID diagram. What I wantto be able to do is, if I want to put a rotation parameter on, but still keepmy 3 different visibility views while the tags still are horizontal whileturning also with the option to flip the motor to the other end of the screwand to top it off, have to be array able. It’s something there have driving memad for some time now hehe. To summon this up: - Blockhave 3 visibility views. - Blockshould be rotation able. - Tagsalways should be horizontal, not matter you turn it. - Motorneeds to be able to be flip to the other site. - Andshould be able to array. And Item nr. Attribute in the square box have tostay in the middle I havefound, an awesome post with of a amazing block made by dbroada aka. Dave. Triedusing, some of his Methods from that one, but with no success. This is howI tried to do it: - Firstof all, make the rotation parameter and set it to center of the attribute withthe square around it all is marked for rotation but the tags. - ThenI insert point parameters, on each of the tags. (with option chain action - YES)and set grip to 0 - TheInsert of flip parameter, it the flipping is set at the center of the block,and only the motor its set to flip. (this one works fine) - TheI insert a Linear parameter, with a stretch on it. And combine with a array. My resultshave been: While rotation,attribute in square rotation those not sync. rotate with the others, same goes for the motor. With stretchingthe screw, the hatching in middle, get wild and crazy and want to go in frontof where it was suppose to be (the hatching is a line I made myself, not an actualhatch.) anyone have any ideas, to my laggy block here? // Jach Drawing1.dwg
  3. I am drawing a plan view of building that is 11 feet by 36 feet. I thought my map units were in feet but when I draw in the linear dimensions, it reads 11 inches x 3 feet. How do I change this?
  4. Hi all, I was creating a dynamic block. Is there any way to link the value of a linear constraint parameter to the value of an attribute? Please see the attached image. I want the value of attribute "DIST" to update when ever the value of linear constraint parameter "d1" changes.