Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'oleson village'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CADTutor
    • News, Announcements & FAQ
    • Feedback
  • AutoCAD
    • AutoCAD Beginners' Area
    • AutoCAD 2D Drafting, Object Properties & Interface
    • AutoCAD Drawing Management & Output
    • AutoCAD 3D Modelling & Rendering
    • AutoCAD Vertical Products
    • AutoCAD LT
    • CAD Management
    • AutoCAD Bugs, Error Messages & Quirks
    • AutoCAD General
    • AutoCAD Blogs
  • AutoCAD Customization
    • The CUI, Hatches, Linetypes, Scripts & Macros
    • AutoLISP, Visual LISP & DCL
    • .NET, ObjectARX & VBA
    • Application Beta Testing
    • Application Archive
  • Other Autodesk Products
    • Autodesk 3ds Max
    • Autodesk Revit
    • Autodesk Inventor
    • Autodesk Software General
  • Other CAD Products
    • BricsCAD
    • SketchUp
    • Rhino
    • SolidWorks
    • MicroStation
    • Design Software
    • Catch All
  • Resources
    • Tutorials & Tips'n'Tricks
    • AutoCAD Museum
    • Blocks, Images, Models & Materials
    • Useful Links
  • Community
    • Introduce Yourself
    • Showcase
    • Work In Progress
    • Jobs & Training
    • Chat
    • Competitions

Categories

• Programs and Scripts
  • 2D AutoCAD Blocks
  • 3D AutoCAD Blocks
  • Images
    • Backgrounds

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 3 results

1. Hi, I have been working on the oleson village project for hours. I have read every thread here trying to figure out what a I am doing wrong. Any help is greatly appreciated I am having trouble starting the lines. I type LINE, click on bottom left corner, second point I enter 1421334.93,783207.62. No line appears. Could it b I have something on/off? Only snap is on. I have tried turning things on and off. F8 off. Tried ZOOM ALL. I cant get the lines to appear
  2. I know I saw it in one of the threads, but I can't find it again now that I need it. How do I get the degree symbol when I'm putting in the bearing text? For example, N87(degrees)W?
  3. I am currently taking the PennFoster-Drafting with AutoCAD course and a few questions on the AutoCAD Commands:Blocks and Layers Project Booklet (aka-Oleson Village). I have reviewed previous posts, but could not find a final answer. I have the drawing complete, but wanted to confirm the following questions before submitting for grading. I have emailed and called PennFoster and did not recieve a response. Anyway, If anyone has completed this and had their drawing graded, could you please help me out with the below 4 questions? Thanks in advance for help. 1). Tree S44 Location? The location has to be a typo, as it is way out of the drawing area and I confirmed my drawing and coordinates were correct. Did anyone recieve instruction on what to do here? 2). ROW, Sidewalk, and Curb location. The instructions here are very vague and confusing. I have mine on the outside of the ROW lines. 1ft from ROW then 6ft sidewalk, then 3ft parking strip, then curb. Does not seem correct to have the curb and parking strip on the other side or the side walk. 3). Plat Map for plotting- It says to activate the layer called "Trim" and draw the trim lines for plotting on it. There is no Trim layer specified in the layers they give us to add to the drawing. Is this just to go on the Yellow Border layer? 4). Does the title block and border stay in model space for plotting? It doesnt specify to do this in paper space, with a proper viewport or anything.