Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'flip parameter'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CADTutor
    • News, Announcements & FAQ
    • Feedback
  • AutoCAD
    • AutoCAD Beginners' Area
    • AutoCAD 2D Drafting, Object Properties & Interface
    • AutoCAD Drawing Management & Output
    • AutoCAD 3D Modelling & Rendering
    • AutoCAD Vertical Products
    • AutoCAD LT
    • CAD Management
    • AutoCAD Bugs, Error Messages & Quirks
    • AutoCAD General
    • AutoCAD Blogs
  • AutoCAD Customization
    • The CUI, Hatches, Linetypes, Scripts & Macros
    • AutoLISP, Visual LISP & DCL
    • .NET, ObjectARX & VBA
    • Application Beta Testing
    • Application Archive
  • Other Autodesk Products
    • Autodesk 3ds Max
    • Autodesk Revit
    • Autodesk Inventor
    • Autodesk Software General
  • Other CAD Products
    • BricsCAD
    • SketchUp
    • Rhino
    • SolidWorks
    • MicroStation
    • Design Software
    • Catch All
  • Resources
    • Tutorials & Tips'n'Tricks
    • AutoCAD Museum
    • Blocks, Images, Models & Materials
    • Useful Links
  • Community
    • Introduce Yourself
    • Showcase
    • Work In Progress
    • Jobs & Training
    • Chat
    • Competitions

Categories

• Programs and Scripts
  • 2D AutoCAD Blocks
  • 3D AutoCAD Blocks
  • Images
    • Backgrounds

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 7 results

1. Hi for everyone. I made a dynamic block for doors by combining some tricks learnt from other dynamic block. By the way thanks for the shared ideas. I am almost satisfied with the result but I still have two things to figure out.: 1. If the block is rotated by a rotate action and I enter a zero value for an another linear parameter it gets messed up. The grip arrow turns horizontal or vertical (following the UCS not the current rotation) and if I re-enter a non-zero value it gets more messed up. 2. The other issue is harder to explain.: The block haves two rectangles, two linear parameters and one flip parameter. The first linear parameter stretches the shorter rectangle, the second stretches the longer one and stretch/moves the shorter one and also moves the flip parameter halfway. It works great as long as I don’t use the second linear parameter AFTER I used the flip parameter. I want to keep stretching the longer rectangle always downward and keep the sides of the rectangles col-linear but if I flip the short rectangle... well try it out. You will know what I mean. I include the current version of the dynamic door block and two other simplified block focusing just on the problems. PROBLEM 2.dwg PROBLEM 1.dwg DVERE A LA VIKTOR v13.dwg
  2. Hello, I am trying to create a dynamic block that shows a spiral conveyor in several different configurations. I have text that needs to be able to be turned off and on. I had it working until I added a flip function. Now the text won't turn off and you have to select the "Angle" twice to get it to change to the next configuration. I have "LookUps" for the angle and direction, and for the text visibility. I've tried every configuration I can think of. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions? I've included the file. Spiral - 19.5'' BF Ascending.dwg
  3. i want my attribute to rotate from 90 to 270 using flip action. but when i added a flip action on my attribute, the action only works on newly inserted blocks. when i created as new text,mtext or attribute inside a block, any flip action doesnt work, and keeps its rotation. how can i make it work?help.dwg
  4. Does anyone know a clean way to toggle a specified flip parameter using auto lisp visual lisp? I use the getdynprops, getdynpropvalue, putdynpropvalue [by Jeff Mishler based on code from Steve Doman, Herman Mayfarth and Tony Tanzillo] for most of my dynamic block changing needs but I can't get it they don't seem to work for the flip parameter.
  5. I have a block with a flip action to move text from one side of the block to the other. We've revised the block and I'm using Insert/Redefine to update the drawings. The problem is, the flip action reverts to default and I have to flip them back. Is there a way I can lock the position of the flip before I Insert/Redefine? Many thanks for any help.
  6. AutoCAD 2012 - 2D I'm trying to create an Annotative Dynamic Block (flip action) that contains a single attribute and some geometry.. The attribute is a "multi-line" attribute so it will change justification correctly when flipped. At the moment I would prefer a "single-line" attribute cause it's faster to fill in your data. BUT - the multi-line attribute also has it's benefits, so I'll keep it for now. The block work's just fine until you decide to change the annotative scale in model space. Please check out the attached file. Try this: 1: Flip the block that's already inserted into the drawing a few times - All is well. 2: Change the annotative scale in model space and try flipping it again - Nothing is well.. 3: Try inserting a copy of the block (insert block and choose "test" from the drop down menu) into the drawing and flip it - All is well. 4: Repeat step "2"... What am I doing wrong?? I can't figure it out.. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Kind regards Blank.dwg
  7. I have the application attached below with these problems: 1. The flip action works fine on (1 to 1) but for the rest it's a mess. 2. The Length is not updating instantly I must regen. I want it to update automatically without regenerating the file Thank you Dynamic Lanes.dwg