Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 7 results

1. Hi All, I am experimenting with contextual ribbon menus based on some drawing properties and I am trying to find if it is possible to setup a reactor that will detect when you change drawings either using Switch Windows or clicking on the drawing tab. Any and all input on this issue greatly appreciated :-) Colin Holloway Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
  2. Hello All. I need help with AutoCAD 2013 I have multiple drawings with 100's of tabs inside, I would like to either export or print out all of the tab names. If anyone knows a way to do this, I would love to hear about it. Thank you in advanced, Javier
  3. Hi All. Im assuming this could be done via a lisp but not entirely sure. Im wondering if there is a way to create a layout with border plus a viewport that uses a polyline/block set in model space as its reference for its limits. Almost the opposite way that the change space command works but creating a viewport in the process. I basically have some polylines setup in a drawing that essentially ring around certain areas and would like to create layouts from these polylines and use them for the boundaries. Im wondering if there is also a possiblity that if i create a block or something, it could use the block name to create a tab also. Thank you in advance.
  4. Hey guys, This seems like an impossible maneuver, but I'd kick myself if I didn't ask the question. What'd I'd like to do: Essentially draw a selection box/window around an object in model space, and it is auto-magically captured inside of a viewport on a brand new Layout tab (duplicating the layout settings of an already existing "master" tab). I'm so used to using the "Print Window" feature, it seems liked it'd be possible to snapshot objects in this manner in a more permanent fashion, making plotting quicker and easier. Especially if I need to do multiple prints. Thoughts? Suggestions? Alternatives? Thanks guys!
  5. I use AutoCAD Lt 2007, and 2009 at work and I clicked or typed something and I do not see the tabs on the bottom any more, where all the pages are. I have a big drawing with about 15 different sheets and I cannot see the tabs like I used to. I had never had that happen before and I have been using autocad for years... it is kind of embarrassing really. Can someone help? No matter what I do I cannot get the tabs view back on. It probably is a really simple thing, but I have no clue.
  6. Does anyone know if there is a system variable to keep a stacked fraction with the leading number? We open the same drawing on different computers at work and on one computer the number will be 21/2 but on the next computer that opens the same dwg the 1/2 will have been bumped down to the the following line. I don't know if this is a problem with the autostack properties, although I can't find anything about that, or if its a problem with the tabs. I'm completely at a loss and its becoming a problem because if one person opens a project to plot it and it looks fine but the next person opens it and every mtext in the dwg is wrong it becomes very time consuming to fix. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
  7. Hello everybody, I'm working on a drawing that has around the 150 layout-tabs. So switching between a specific Layout-tab and the Model-tab and back is very iritating. You need to scroll everytime through all the Layout-tabs to find the right one. So is there a simple and fast way to switch again and again? I'm using autocad 2009 LT Already thanks for a answer.