Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 3 results

1. Hi Everyone, I am trying to get this script to work but I keep getting error messages that say sendkeys.vbs is an unknown variable this is the script select item.cid case 61, 4 sendkeys.vbs "maskview {ENTER}" Endselect I've heard that a lisp could do this but my boss doesn't want me using lisps because loading them in each drawing is too inconvenient. Does anyone know why the sendkeys command isn't being recognized? Thanks, -Fracture
  2. I've made this script to adjust the extensions on our rectangular transition ducts but it doesn't want to work for me. Everything is fine if I keep it simple and leave out the " Or "Ductmate 35" " part but for this to work, I will need the or statement. Anyways, here's the script... select item.cid case 2 dim extin = item.dim[6].numvalue dim extout = item.dim[7].numvalue dim con1 = item.connector[1].value dim con2 = item.connector[2].value if ( con1 = ("TDC" or "Ductmate 35") ) and (extin < 2 ) then item.dim[6].value = 2 end if if ( con2 = ("TDC" or "Ductmate 35") ) and (extout < 2 ) then item.dim[7].value = 2 end if if ( con1 <> ("TDC" or "Ductmate 35") ) and (extin < 0.5 ) then item.dim[6].value = 0.5 end if if ( con2 <> ("TDC" or "Ductmate 35") ) and (extout < 0.5 ) then item.dim[7].value = 0.5 end if item.update() end select Can anyone spot the problem? I'm hoping its an embarrassingly simple one.
  3. Does anyone have any knowledge on how to extract the point information from a CADMEP entity without having the CADMEP information? Our clients give us there files and we have to place blocks at each hanger. Extracting the coordinates to populate the blocks would be a huge time saver.