Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 13 results

1. Dear all, Do you have a lisp to labelling horizontal line or vertical line coordinate, just the line's Northing or Easting coordinate parallel to line ,it can be above ,under or on line, can chose location. and can labelling several lines one time. thanks a lot.
  2. I have attached an AutoCAD 2010 file as an example of what i am about to try and explain. Please bare with me. I can export the x/y information in itself using the ptExport.lsp routine. I haven't found a way of exporting the entity information because i can't seem to get that one working. (both lsp files attached) What i actually require is being able to extract the polygon x,y, information along with the corresponding text within the polygon itself i.e ITRD 33651 37, and ideally the entity handle itself. If you understood that, firstly thanks. If you know how to help then i would forever in your debt. Thanks in advance for looking Note i have to do this for somewhere in excess of 5000 polygons!! GULP! Basket.dwg PtExport.lsp gethandle.lsp
  3. When you select some points and type list, AutoCad brings a list of some data such as point coordinate and layer name or color etc. On the other hand if you have a large number of points you need to press enter and go to next page. One year ago I saw a lisp routine which could list all point coordinates in list window without any further unnecessary data, so you could copy and paste all your selected point coordinates to a text file or excel at once. Now I have lost that great lisp. That was something like this pic (this has created by Photoshop) If anyone have it please give it to me or please write a lisp like this for me again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  4. Hi, i have a problem opening the csv automatically, i modified tharwat code but its not open the csv after saving the csv in other folder location.. (defun c:C2XLS (/ sel f o l) (princ "\n Select All texts :") (if (and (setq sel (ssget '((0 . "TEXT")))) (setq f (getfiled "Save as to csv format " (getvar 'DWGPREFIX) "CSV" 1)) (setq o (open f "w")) ; this line not open ) (progn ((lambda (x / sn e) (while (setq sn (ssname sel (setq x (1+ x)))) (setq l (cons (list (cdr (assoc 10 (setq e (entget sn)))) (cdr (assoc 1 e))) l)) ) ) -1) (setq l (vl-sort l '(lambda (q p) (< (cadr (car q)) (cadr (car p)))))) (write-line "CHAINAGE,EASTING,NORTHING" o) (mapcar '(lambda (v) (write-line (strcat (cadr v) "," (rtos (caar v) 2) "," (rtos (cadar v) 2) "," (rtos (caddar v) 2)) o)) l) (close o) ) ) (princ) )
  5. Hi guys, Attachment: Test Drawing.dwg I want to retrive the text's content, the text is placed at a certain XYZ co-ordinate in Autocad, (same coordinates, always for all the drawings). [Refering to the attachment]: The text below the "Surface Area" and the "Weight", are mostly the texts i'm trying to get. These texts sometimes come as a single line text or as a mtext or within blocks.. but always they appear at the same coodinates. Can somebody help me with this?
  6. Thread: Boundary Creation Lisp- a request HI, I just learned how to create boundary smoothly from the above post. is there a way to create boundary by the coordinates of selected Texts? Thanks!
  7. Hi. I'm a beginner in CAD, I'm going to ask how to draft a lot using the coordinates(latitude and longitude) from google earth. Example: Point A. Latitude: 11 Degree 18'2.22"N Longitude: 124 Degree 57'46.89"E Please check my attachment picture.
  8. Hello to all, I'm back needing a help again, I have one "challenge" (problem! He he he...) that consist in get every object that has on a specific coordinate Z (plan), and I need to take every item of this plan moving it to Z=0, but, I have 200 plans with 6 objects each one, moving it to Z=0 it will be one above other, It's necessary move it in coordinate X with a specific space (one item to be filled up). I'll be grateful if someone knows a Lisp that could help!... Thanks in advance!
  9. Hi All: I'm looking for a lisp that will help accomplish the most mundane part of drafting - creating a coordinates table. I've found lisps on the internet that can do this, and actually work very well, here's an example: http://www.cadlispandtips.com/2011/09/lisp-coordinates-with-table.html This actually works great and the output is almost exactly what I want, the only problem is that the table is simply made up of lines / text. Rather than an actual Table with Fields. And while I can re-create the table over and over again, other users of the drawing (that don't have that lisp) will have to manually edit the text. So I'm looking for a lisp that will allow a user to: 1) create points / preferably with a point number 2) automatically outputs the coordinates / points number to a table in the layout view, with the correct text size, depending on scale 3) instead of putting text in the table, will put fields that are linked to each point so that if the points are moved, a simple regen of the table will update the coordinates. This can be done manually by Insert field -> Objects -> Object -> [select point] ->position -> Filter X / Y / X. Sorry if this has been asked before, I'm new to the site and haven't been able to find it yet. Really appreciate any help anyone can provide. JK
  10. is there a function in autocad that can display the coordinates of a point...like when we use linear dimension lengthe of line is displayed..
  11. Hello, Is there some Lisp function to move the cursor for a coordinate that I want ? For an example, I want to move the cursor for the coordinate 0,0. Thanks.
  12. Hello all, I work in a manufacturing facility and we are trying to come up with a way to extract data from an AutoCAD file in to a .KML or .CSV file which gives coordinate points, etc. This will be used in a mapping-type software to display/highlight areas of the plant with zooming capabilities and information shown on the left-side. We are trying to make it look something like Google Maps, so it can used to determine areas of the plant undergoing work, lighting zones, etc. We are in the preliminary stages of this project and I could use some help/advice on how you guys would approach this. I have intermediate AutoCAD knowledge, hence I am reaching out to the community. In a nutshell, I want to be able to extract coordinate data from our layout(s) which can used to pinpoint locations on the map and highlight regions, etc. Perhaps it could export data in to Excel with attributes assigned to the coordinates which give Area, Bay Location, etc. The initial thought was to somehow export this to a .KML file and use that as a starting point. Let me know what you guys think, and how to best approach this. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
  13. I have a 2D pipeline layout. Nodes on the pipe are known by their X and Z coordinates. A FORTRAN written code calculated the nodes displacement in 2 direction of x and z. I have to draw the nodes, connect them to each other to obtain pipeline layout and then draw the x and z deformations separately to show the deformed shape. Input format is like PN x y z 1 0 0 0 2 0 0 10 10 0 0 100 20 10 0 100 40 40 0 100 I though ACAD might be an easy tool to do this. I am trying to use MacLee's or Geobuilder's LISP routine to import the x and z coordinates into CAD. MAcLee's routine doesn't recognize node numbers at the beginning. So I shifted into Geobuilder's rotine. Still I am trying to use but with no lock till now. Do you know any easier method for drawing these simple stuff, coordinates and deformation? Is it possible easily in ACAD? My other limitation is that ACAD is the only software I have in my hands.