Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 4 results

1. I'm not new to AutoCAD but I am new to rendering HQ images with graphics. I am creating a trade show design and need to put the customer's graphics on the face of it... but I am failing miserably. I used to use proprietary software which allowed me to skin the graphics with ease, but I no longer use that and need to figure out how to do this in CAD. Software: AutoCAD 2015 Computer: Gateway ZX4451 Processor: AMD A4-3420 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 2.8GHz Memory: 4 GB with 3.47 usable Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1
  2. jesskeene

jpegs in 3D

Can you apply a jpg to the side of a 3-D box in AutoCAD? I think I remember doing this with Rhinoceros before, but unfortunately I don't have access to that program right now.
  3. hey guys, been having some odd performance with my student version of 13. i've completely uninstalled and re downloaded it from autodesk with the sp and update 1, and it still does it. it would be a few things. first off, when i create a new part the ribbon stays grayed out for quite a bit, but seems to load a bit faster if i click it. when it finally comes to, it works and is ok in speed, but some icons seems to lag a bit when loading and flipping from tab to tab. the view cube no longer highlights the edges when you hover over them with your cursor. its performance is laggy it seems, i can still click the edges and it will eventually snap the view to them, but is not snappy like it used to be at all!! clicking in the tree is also laggy like this, it works, but is very slow in response. i have a 3d mouse, just updated all its drivers, and it still does it. i've gone through a couple updates on the graphics card (gtx 680), and it seems to have started since then. i don't think i launched inventor all that much since my last update on the card, and this has all started after that. i'm going to try and revert back a few updates and see if that helps, but that's why i'm posting this. if anyone has heard or seen of this type of thing, were you able to get it resolved? what did you do? any help is appreciated!! -thanks
  4. I have the same problem as willwould at http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?7526-ACAD_PROXY_ENTITY : "Check web for live enablers" is enabled in Options > System, but it does nothing. PROXYSHOW was initially set to 0, so I set it to 1. No change. (Before I changed PROXYSHOW, when I opened a drawing that announced it needed object enablers, the Proxy Information dialog had "Do not show proxy graphics" selected, and the other 2 Proxy Graphics selections were grayed out. Now, the other 2 options are still grayed out, but "Do not show proxy graphics" is not selected. Whether I select it or not, nothing happens.) I am running AutoCAD 2010. A previous version of AutoCAD behaved the same way. How do I get "Check web for live enablers" to actually work? Trying to do it manually is NOT user friendly (as willwould observed), and drawings that "want" object enablers usually need 2 dozen of them.