Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 4 results

1. Hey everyone i'm new to AutoCAD i need to make an adapter plate and need a bit of help, i'm trying to make two tapered holes in the plate with specific diameters on each end and i have tried cones but i don't know how to put them in the solid rectangle plate, and i have tried extruding circles but i don't have a taper angle to input only the top and bottom diameters. can someone please help Regards Helix
  2. Hello guys, I am currently making an autocad 2d drawing for a university assignment. I just realized I was making my drawing 100times too big. Too bad I dont want to start all over again because there is kinda big pressure on it. Unfortunately I've only had 3 lessons autocad so I'm pretty much a big failer loser with this program. Hope you guys can help me out. Thanks in advance helping me out. digital_ownage.
  3. Hello to all, I am new at forums, this is my first post, but i expect to remain here. I am an Autocad noob (started this year at college). Our exercise was to create this Construction Detail in 3D using autocad, I made most of it but in the end i just made it using SketchUp and then converted to Autocad. The problem is that my professor wants all the 3d stuff, 3DSOLIDS. But all there is in my model is BLOCKS. (i use cmd LIST to check). Do you know how to convert these into 3Dsolids? Its very important. Thanks! BTW, i will leave attach the file so you can have a look at it better. File Link: http://d.pr/mpyF (If you are an Autocad pro and don't mind converting all those blocks to 3dsolid, that would be perfect, but i am here to learn too so an explanation is always welcome. I hope one day i can help around here:) ) PS: out of curiosity, i recorded most of the process and speeded it up:
  4. Hey guys, just a uni student rookie here. I know this has probably been asked a trillion times on the forum....so please just bear with me..... I have been playing with inventor for a while now and I feel like my calling is more towards the architectural side of things.....So I have been doing some research now and am completely confused as to which direction to go..... I have AutoCad Architecture and on the other hand I have Revit Architecture. I understand that ACA you can do a lot of small detailed changes and that Revit is more for industrial sized jobs. By the sounds of that I am leaning towards ACA but, then I find that Revit is going to be the first choice program in a few years and is also a lot more GUI friendly. I also seem to notice that there is a far greater abundance in tutorials for Revit and scarcly any for ACA. What I wanna do is design "homes with specific needs" and small scaled jobs like that. can anyone point me in the right direction please?? any help would be appreciated...