Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 4 results

1. Hey guys, I have a client who uses autovue to open and print their drawings. One issue we've run into is that the multileaders that have background masks on them, no matter the colour, end up showing black and blacking out the information when it's printed. All other masks/wipeouts print ok except for the multileader ones. Do any of you guys have experience with this? Thanks, JT
  2. Ok, I know that I found instructions to do this once through a google search, but have since been unable to find it again. I have two streets which intersect and I need to leave the profiles blank from curb return to curb return at the intersections. I know that I could make two separate profiles for each street, but I've already set it up with just one profile each and I'm lazy and don't want to do it again. I know that there is a way (maybe through the profile properties?) where you can "mask" or "hide" one profile through a certain station range. We have all of our profiles stored in a base file, and then data shortcut them into our cut sheets. I know that I need to apply this "mask" in the base file, and then turn it on in the cut sheet because that is what I did last time. Any help would be very appreciated
  3. Hi all, I'm wondering if you guys have some suggestions, I'm looking for the best way to create some sort of background mask in my blocks. I'm using blocks as my mechanical symbols, to be inserted into my piping and instrumentation diagrams. The diagrams contain several lines, and in the past the company would simply trim out the lines around the symbols. I would like to stop trimming the lines by simply putting an invisible hatch/mask around my blocks. Any sweet suggestions?? Thanks!
  4. Is there a way to prevent a viewport from showing behind an object drawn in paper space? It's not attached to the side of the title block so I can't _vpclip around it. It's floating in the lower left corner, and I don't want the contour lines on this map to show up behind it.