Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 2 results

1. What am I doing wrong? I encountered the problem when I was test-rendering a scene where you are supposed to be able to look into nearby rooms through glass walls. But the glass reflected the surroundings like å mirror. In some tries i could bearly see some furniture in the other room, so the transperency isn't completely gone. I use a solid glass material, at first i thought the material's reflection value was too high, but it was set on five, I tried to reduce it to 1, but the rendering came out just the same. I have tried with different lighting options, but again... the same miserable result. Any help would be very welcome!
  2. I want to define a point (U in the following drawing) and use it as a reflection point to find the reflection of vertices of a triangle regarding this point. I know there is "point" command and I can define a point with this command. Upon defining the point, I can't see it in the monitor and I can't snap it to draw the line. How can I make it visible and apply snap to point? My main issue is as follows: In the triangle ABC and point U are given, points A', B' and C' are reflection of points A,B and C according to point U. What is the easiest way to obtain points A', B; and C' and draw the polygon? I do as follow although might not be a smart way: In order to find the reflection point, I want to draw a circle with center located in this point (U), and radius is known (AU, Bu and CU), then draw the ray from A, B and C passing through point U and then trim the ray. If you have better solution for finding the reflex, please let me know. Reflection is same as mirror but my object is an imaginary point (A, B and C) and I don't know if I can apply the mirror command in this case. reflection.dwg