Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 24 results

1. Our company uses "hand" as the style for all our projects. I need to import a table from excel with excel formatting. After I change all the text to "hand" style I can't figure out how to change the font. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
  2. Hey guys I found this LISP routine that allows me to change text in a drawing to anything I specify. Works great, however. My question is how do I code in here so the text updates dynamically as I click on them, instead of dashing them and waiting for user to hit enter for the changes to appear. (defun c:req ( / v1 v2 v3 newtx nme oldtx) (setvar "cmdecho" 0) (prompt "\nPick text to be changed.") (setq v1 (ssget '((0 . "TEXT")) )) (setq newtx "REQUIRED") (setq newtx (cons 1 newtx)) (setq v2 0) (if (and v1 newtx) (while (< v2 (sslength v1)) (setq nme (ssname v1 v2)) (setq oldtx (assoc 1 (entget nme))) (setq v3 (entget nme)) (entmod (subst newtx oldtx v3)) (entupd nme) (setq v2 (+ v2 1)) ) ) )
  3. I want to change the text "A" in my dynamic block to "B,C,D,E,..." When i click on a blue arrow. and the text "16 A" to "20 A , 25 A, ..." When i click on another blue arrow. what is the best way to do this ?
  4. Hello, i want to ask if it possible to create lisp who can change coordinates on multiple polyline. Something like, few polylines with coordinates (№ X Y) 1 100 200 2 200 250 3 300 210 4 150 220 5 110 250 and i want to export in .txt file all of the lines and their coordinates and change them, after the change i want to replace this coordinate(№ 1,2,3,4,5) with the new. Something like export-->change-->and replace Same line but with other coordinate. Sorry for my english. Thak you
  5. I have a legacy drawing where someone has changed some of the leader arrows to dots but they are using the wrong symbol and wrong size. I can select the leader in question and change the properties of these two items in the Properties dialog. Can this be accomplished via lisp? (Command "xxxx" "Dot") ; Or (Setvar "xxxx" "Dot") (Command "dimasz" .09375) Properties says it is a Leader I really would prefer to not make a whole new Style for these items but there are so many that need to be changed scattered across the many sheets, that it would be a huge time saver with a small routine.. I don't see it here.. (setq XD (entget (car (entsel)))) * List in AutoLISP format *((-1 . <Entity name: 29f052416f0>) (0 . LEADER) (330 . <Entity name: 29ed564db80>) (5 . C0C37) (100 . AcDbEntity) (67 . 1) (410 . SH65H) (8 . Text) (100 . AcDbLeader) (3 . STANDARD) (71 . 1) (72 . 0) (73 . 3) (74 . 1) (75 . 0) (40 . 0.0) (41 . 0.0) (76 . 3) (10 4.33416 8.92996 0.0) (10 4.61755 10.2826 0.0) (10 4.73268 10.2826 0.0) (340 . <Entity name: 0>) (211 1.0 0.0 0.0) (210 0.0 0.0 1.0) (212 0.0 0.0 0.0) (213 0.0 0.0 0.0)) Variable name is ENT or here.. (entget (car (entsel)) '("ACAD")) Select object: ((-1 . <Entity name: 29f052416f0>) (0 . "LEADER") (330 . <Entity name: 29ed564db80>) (5 . "C0C37") (100 . "AcDbEntity") (67 . 1) (410 . "SH65H") (8 . "Text") (100 . "AcDbLeader") (3 . "STANDARD") (71 . 1) (72 . 0) (73 . 3) (74 . 1) (75 . 0) (40 . 0.0) (41 . 0.0) (76 . 3) (10 4.33416 8.92996 0.0) (10 4.61755 10.2826 0.0) (10 4.73268 10.2826 0.0) (340 . <Entity name: 0>) (211 1.0 0.0 0.0) (210 0.0 0.0 1.0) (212 0.0 0.0 0.0) (213 0.0 0.0 0.0) (-3 ("ACAD" (1000 . "DSTYLE") (1002 . "{") (1070 . 41) (1040 . 0.09375) (1070 . 40) (1040 . 1.0) (1070 . 49) (1040 . 0.1875) (1070 . 341) (1005 . "5AE25") (1070 . 345) (1005 . "12") (1070 . 346) (1005 . "12") (1070 . 347) (1005 . "12") (1002 . "}")))) Arrow size? (1040 . 0.1875) Do you use (entmod) to change?? I've looked here for some insight (It is not obvious to me..) Autocad 2018 DXF Group Codes This is beyond me I'm lost... (I am trying though) Help please?
  6. lets say i have two circles apart 1000mm now i need to adjust the distance to 700mm what should i do without deleting any one object?
  7. Hello, I have this very helpful LSP that will add the current annotative scale and delete all other scales for any type of annotative object. Is it possible to modify this LSP so that all objects in the workspace can be selected and this same function can be run instad of doing each object one at a time? CH-ASC.LSP
  8. Hi I have a problem. If you can help I'll be glad to you. I have some chainage labels as 1+234.56 format. I want a lisp for increase-decrease selected chainage values by specified amount. Thank You
  9. I wanted to create a new thread since it's a different problem even though it is from a previous thread. Since I never know how many instances of a font that needs changing (SLDTEXTSTYLE) I wanted to create a counter. http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?91375http:// Digging around I found a way to create my counter number from this thread: http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-76290.html How do I make the CNT a subroutine and call it from C:SWT (defun c:cnt () (setq la (cdr (assoc 2 (tblnext "STYLE" T)))) (setq lal (list la)) (while (/= (setq la (cdr (assoc 2 (tblnext "STYLE")))) nil) (setq lal (append lal (list la)) ) ) (setq LEN (length lal)) ) (defun c:swt (/ i s) (Princ "\nFinds all SW Text Styles, replaces with ROMANS Font:") (if (not (tblsearch "STYLE" "ROMANS")) (progn (command "_.STYLE" "ROMANS" "ROMANS") (while (> (getvar "CMDACTIVE") 0) (command "")))) (setq i 0) (repeat 9 ; All my LEN from the subroutine here? (setq s (strcat "SLDTEXTSTYLE" (itoa i))) (if (tblsearch "STYLE" s) (progn (command "_.STYLE" s "ROMANS") (while (> (getvar "CMDACTIVE") 0) (command "")))) (setq i (1+ i))) (princ)) And of course if there is a "better way" I'm always open to that too!! Thanks Much!
  10. Is it possible to have a program or lisp that will change the color of an object as it is selected? Then maybe change the color back after whatever action is done? The types of dwgs we do can get somewhat busy and it can be very easy to miss something. Can anyone tell me if this is possible or not? Thanks, Nobull
  11. Can someone provide me a basic routine to change ALL layers that have the color 'GREEN' to color 104. Doesn't matter what layers they are on (i.e. '0', 'text', 'tblock'), our office standards have switched from 'GREEN' to '104' in color. So maybe just a routine that I can add to my startup routine to change ALL layers that are GREEN to 104 immediately upon opening a drawing. I have racked my brain searching for a routine or even bits and pieces to create my own lisp to solve my problem. Thanks
  12. Just seeing if someone knows how to change the DTEXT command to be typed on a specified layer. I have poked around and came across some macros editing but this did not do the trick. Super thanks in advance! [&DText]^C^C-layer;s;TEXT;;dtext;
  13. Hello there! I'm really new to AutoCAD and I'm basically trying to learn it by drawing simple things. My question is this: how do I change the angle that is between two meeting lines?
  14. clint0577

celtype

All I need to do is change the linetype to "OVERHEAD_ELECTRIC_SERVICE", draw a line or two, then switch back to "BYLAYER" linetype. This code I have written doesn't change the linetype at all and when I take out (setvar "celtype" "bylayer"), it works but then of course I'm out of Bylayer linetype. Somebody please help!!! This is driving me crazy (defun c:OES () (command "layer" "s" "ELECTRIC_LINE" "") (SETVAR "CELTYPE" "OVERHEAD_ELECTRIC_SERVICE") (command "LINE") (setvar "CELTYPE" "bylayer") (PRINC) )
  15. Attached file shows a book cabinet. After manipulating the depth (32 cm) for many times, still I haven't got the ideal depth. Manipulating the distance is time consuming and I am looking for a smarter way to do it. Changing the depth is cumbersome for me, as I act in the traditional way. Let say if I want to change the depth of all shelves to 34, I choose 7 shelves from bottom, move all 2 cm down. In the next step I choose 6 shelves from bottom and move them 2 cm down and repeat until I reach the bottom. In order to draw them, first: I use rectangle not lines which has some shortfalls, second: I use array command to copy them down. This is not a smart way and I think there must be a better way. Although a LISP routine will solve it very easily, but I prefer a non-LISP solution. I would like to know how do you solve this matter? test-change length.dwg
  16. I'm wondering how to change the thickness of leader lines. I'm editing a drawing done by someone else and I need to make the leader lines thicker. I tried changing the layer thickness and making sure the settings were such that the leader line thickness would be determined by the layer. I also tried channging the leader line thickness in properties and/or leader styles, but no luck there either. Anyone know what might be going on?
  17. Hello By a mistake i have drawn my drawing in millimeters. Thus when i print it in 1:1 it is to small . And when i click on my block and go to properties, I can't change the block unit it is grey market. is it possible to change that in centimeters ? Greets
  18. To all, I am new here. I am excited about the opportunity to learn more about ways to run my AutoCAD. I am not new to AutoCAD I just haven't used it as much in past years and haven't explored new quick commands. At one point I had a layer command that I could select a line, type in the layer I wanted (with no extra prompts required) and it would change. The best part is if the layer didn't exist it would automatically create it (without prompting me Y/N). Using LAYMCH in the command line is very close. However I have to press N for name, then enter the layer. If it is a new layer, it prompts me Y/N. I know there is a better way around this! I am all about making things easier and this is one of them. I am sure someone knows what I am looking for. Thank you in advance. Regards Josh
  19. Let’s say I received a messy drawing with strange values beginning from the 3rd decimal place. Is there a way to clean up the drawing ex post? I do not want to change only the units, but to alter effectively the values in the drawing. I’ll give an example: A Line starts at point A with x,y coordinates (10.30192,4.00234) and ends at point B (20.50134,14.80193). I want this line to be drawn from A (10.30000,4.00000) to B (20.5000,14.80000). Is this possible? Thanks in advance!
  20. Hi, I'm trying to change the color of this semi to 57% reflective white, but cannot figure it out. Any notes? http://grabcad.com/library/volvo-fh-12 (The file was too large to load on the forum) Thanks!
  21. Type Style at the command prompt. Type S to change the style on the fly. Type a new style name. The next prompt shows you the height of the new style, the subsequent text is in the new style, but that prompt still displays the default style name. Yet another bug.
  22. Hi CADGirls and CADboys, does anyone know how making "Workspaces", getting and changing properties of them could be done?
  23. CADalyst

Value Changer

I am new to this forum and LISP programming so please bear with my lack of knowledge. I have a couple of hundred blocks which I'm interested in changing the values of specific tags using lisp (or something else). I have lots of different blocks, and they all have two attributes. The tag for attribute 1 is "X", with a value of "100" The tag for attribute 2 is "Y", with a value of "200" Is is possible to change all the blocks in the drawing, such that the attribute 1 value is renamed from "100" to "1", and the attribute 2 value is renamed from "200" to "2". I would like, if possible, to preserve and leave unchanged the tags associated with the respective attributes, and change only the value. So basically, once the script is done, I will still have the blocks with the same attributes, just different tag values. To clarify; I'm interested in replacing attribute values rather than changing attribute tag names. I hope this makes sense and that it is possible. Many Thanks
  24. I have an assembly of a small box with added features that I made, and each side of the box is 8 inches in length. I want to 3D print the box, but I obviously do not want the box to be 8x8x8 when printed:) Is there a way to easily "scale down" the box so that it is 1x1x1 when measured in inventor? I am using inventor 2011 I tried searching but could not find anything, thanks for your time.