Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 5 results

1. I've updated the company templates to work with sheet sets. I've tried on another PC in the office and the same thing happens. This happens most of the time when I cannot edit the details of the sheet set, rename or import layouts. We are connected to a server and our speed is 1Gb to it. I've also tinkered with the SSMPOLLTIME command but no luck. Any possible solutions would be great, thanks.
  2. Hi all, A company I previously worked for had a tool that could export a .csv file out of a sheetset that contained all the attributes associated with that sheet set for different drawings etc which could then be edited in excel and then imported. As you imported it, it updated all the sheetset & drawings with the new values. The exporting part is the easy bit, does anyone know how to import it in a way that it can then overwrite the sheetset...? PS... I'm not a ACAD programmer by any stretch so existing tools would be handy or simple coding. cheers.
  3. I am using the Sheet Set manager to just publish my drawings to the named plotter (Adobe PDF). I an NOT using any fields. I do not have any sheet numbers assigned in the sheet set. Each drawing is a separate file with only one layout tab in each file. On each drawing, the sheet title and drawing number are within an attributed block, with the drawing number in an attribute with a tag of SHEETNO. Everything is in RomanS. Single sheets plot fine. This is the only sheet set. The problem is that the sheet number are altered when I use Sheet Set Publish to make a multi-sheet PDF. The manually inserted plain-text sheet numbers are all in the format X#.# (A1.1, A2.3, etc.). Two things happen: 1. The number after the period is printed in a different font on all sheets (NOT RomanS - the ends of the stroke are square) . 2. Over half the numbers are changed (the first sheet, the cover, is blank and not changed): T1.1 -> T1.- (the dash character) A1.1 -> A1.1 (OK number) A2.1 -> A2.1 (OK number) A2.2 -> A2. 1 (note the extra space) A2.3 -> A2.2 A3.1 -> A3.3 A4.1 -> A4.1 (OK number) A4.3 -> A4. 2 (note the extra space) A8.1 -> A8.3 A9.1 -> A9.1 (OK number) AutoCAD 2009 on Window 7. No other similar problems. Any ideas? As it is, Sheet Set Publish is useless. (I know, get an updated version of AutoCAD - it's in the works). Thx
  4. Hello, My name is Ben and I am currently working in an architectural/engineering firm. I have recently learned about Sheetset Manager and I was able to input my custom sheetset. What I am trying to do is create a custom sheetset template that will have ALL my sheets embedded, that way all my notes, details and sheets will always be ready. I would just need to update some text and details from time to time. These ar the steps that I have taken Created a new sheetset and called it Sheetset Template In this sheetset template, I created all my sheets and inserted notes/details. At this point I thought all I would need to do is copy the sheetset file and all by sheets would get copied too, but that was not the case, just the sheetset file was copied and I have to create all the sheets again... Is there something I am missing here? I am sure Autocad has a really easy way of doing this but I cant figure it out :/ Ben
  5. I was wondering if anyone has found a variable for the DRAWING NUMBER in sheet set manager. What I'd like to do is have a routine to look at that variable and update it with the filename, without the .dwg extension. See attached. Any help would be awesome. Thanks in advance.