Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 3 results

1. Hi, I ask for your help for the following. I need to find a particular text string among thousands. Once found, it should be centrally visible in the window. I can't do that in the tool "Find and replace" because when I leave it, the location is lost. Another alternative would be to draw a circle around the string text with a diameter to be specified. Thanks!
  2. Hello all. Kindly find attached drawing which shows simple reinforcement schedule. I have a problem with Texts which are shown in yellow color.When I click on one of them - for example 1∅16 L=1175 , at the properties area, I see text Contents 1%%O%%C%%O16. When I try to find 1∅16 I can't find anything. I tried searching %%C and Autocad found all of yellow texts. But when I select Replace All with ∅16 value, it becomes 1%%O%%∅%%O16. After that when i make search %%O%% or %%O or O%% ( I tried lots of combinations ) Autocad cant find anything so I cant change any value I have a lisp to use, and i have to find texts which include ∅ ( Char216) but i can't change contents of text. How can I change value of all contents ?? Reinforcement A.dwg
  3. Hi all, I'm looking for a way to check my BOM lines (mostly copied from multiple drawings) for duplicate part numbers (all number, no alphabets but might have - or _) in an attribute block with a tag named DESCRIPTION & SAPNUMBERS. Example If the description says 12345 in one line and if the same is found on the another line in the description column then thats duplicate. Similarly on the SAPNUMBER column as well. If one of these return true then I will evaluate both the lines manually. Dont want to delete anything here. Just want to make sure I dont have same line repeated twice on the BOM. If found, I will just adjust the qty and delete one. Thats manual work that I do. Does anyone have any utility that I can use? Thank you.