Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 9 results

1. HI Everyone i am trying to Build this Sword in AuTocad its very simple but some how i can't make a sharp corner for the blade if anyone has Suggestion about it. ?
  2. Hi, I have this 3d file of mine (which i have worked so hard for it), and it's size has increased to 240 Mb's! I assume this has happened due to forced closings and the backup files ... i have already deleted them... but it didn't help. i ant even copy my model into a new work space. please... help me out here! urgent!
  3. I am trying to draw an octagonal luminaire arm with a slight taper for a light pole by sweeping along a polyline profile. Sometimes it lets me do it, most of the time it doesn't. I can do a scaled sweep along a straight path and an unscaled sweep along a curved path, but I cannot do a scaled sweep along a curved path. I've spent hours on this and can't seem to figure this one out. What am I missing?
  4. I am trying to land an internship and this place that does a lot of detailed drawings for manufacturing. They dimension 3D parts using solview and soldraw, and then create detailed drawings for their machine shop. So what's the best textbook out there that would better help me understand all the different views and industry standard when dimensioning?
  5. how would you create a miter for the shown mouldings? the profile of the moulding is shown on the left. The moulding is a cornice for an interior room, pictured from below (reflected ceiling plan). Thanks in advance for any help. miter help.dwg
  6. fdadfar88

Surftrim

Hi everyone, I'm working on this model and I am trying to use the surftrim command in cad 2011, but its not working and its pissing me off. I want to use the trim and use the dome in my model as the cutting edge to cut the parts of the curved walls that fall inside the dome but it is not working. I would really appreciate any help. I have photos of the model, i couldnt upload the dwg. Oh btw I dont know if it makes a difference or not but Im using CAD2011 for Mac. Thanks
  7. Hi, here is a short tutorial on how to edit multiple grip points at the same time using Hot grips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUvX3uB6mqo enjoy :wink:
  8. globaldeb

Sketchup News

You can share any news and latest happening of Sketchup....
  9. Hello, I created a video on how to generate 2D views and sections from 3D solids: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZX61ok669M I hope it will help others, to use the commands: Flatshot and SectionPlane