Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 5 results

1. My company has a variety of company-wide tools in a Menu drop-down. One of them opens a dialog box that lets you stamp drawings for issuing. You fill out a bunch of info in the dialog box (like the date and reason for issuing the drawing), and then you can place the stamp in the drawing. However, as soon as I add my ACADDOC.lsp with my custom lisp routines to the Support File Search Path and restart autocad, this tool malfunctions. I can still fill out the dialog box, but once I click to place the stamp, the command line prompts me for the scale, rotation, and data that I already entered. There is also an error: Specify insertion point: ERROR: bad argument value: AutoCAD command: #<SUBR @000000003ddb6318 PAUSE>Specify insertion point or [basepoint/Scale/X/Y/Z/Rotate]: Enter X scale factor, specify opposite corner, or [Corner/XYZ] <1>: Enter Y scale factor <use X scale factor>: Specify rotation angle <0.0000>: Enter attribute values MONTH/DAY/YEAR: DECEMBER 22, 2016 Any thoughts on how to resolve this? I thought maybe I was running two ACADDOC files, but I tried running (findfile "ACADDOC.lsp") before adding my own to the search path and it came back with nil.
  2. I have a bunch of lisp in a folder on a network with an edited acaddoc.lsp in the> Support file search path Trusted Location in the files ACADs option. I've recently upgraded to 2015 and it intermittently says: AutoCAD menu utilities loaded.; error: Automation Error. File system error This message only appears on some drawings. Other drawings the list of scripts in the acaddoc.lsp loads up no problem. Anybody else experiencing this? EDIT: Same setup was working in 2013
  3. Hi, I started using ACADDOC.lsp to manage and control my favourite utilities better (thanks to all you folks). I have also defined error prompts should one LISP fail. Now, all the utilities that I have added in ACADDOC.lsp are creating their own but too many prints (princ). I tried using CMDECHO and NOMUTT variable but nothing seems to reduce my princs. I'm also affraid that NOMUTT might suppress the failed LISP notification. May be I should suppress the princ from each utility but I hate to edit each utility as those princs are valuable command line information and can be very useful. And thinking future, more utilities will be added. I think that might increase princs. Any suggestion?
  4. All, Could you anyone help me to sort my problems, whenever I am open to any drawings, which getting autocad message with unknown script showing, In the drawing folder there was one LSP file creating automatically, the name was the lsp file was "acaddoc" screen shot attached for your reference, anyone have any experienced this before, I am working in a network shared drive, this is happened before yesterday, It would be great if someone would give the solution to sort-out this issue, Many thanks Shan
  5. Am I using acad.lsp and acaddoc.lsp poorly? I am using defun-q and appending S::STARTUP (as per the help files). This much works in general. The ony problem is if they have local variables. On autocad startup, the acad.lsp is added to S::STARTUP. Then the acaddoc.lsp is added to S::STARTUP. For arguments sake, lets assume acad.lsp is the first thing in the S::STARTUP (nothing before it). In this case, the acad.lsp functions will load just fine, then the S::STARTUP will cancel because it reads the ( / local variables) line from the acaddoc.lsp, which are now somewhere in the middle of the S::STARTUP - no longer defined as local variables. Of course the error is a numberp nil because it treats it as division. I hope this all makes sense. Do any of you have suggestions or other methods to try? I appreciate the help. p.s. the acaddoc.lsp loads just fine on any subsequent drawings opened after startup, when acad.lsp is not loading...so I am pretty positive it is the local variables shown in the middle of the S::STARTUP causing the error.