Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 3 results

1. Hello everyone, I have one issue with dimension properties where I want to know if something can be done. We work with meters as units, and we make a lot of details so we've found a format that suits our needs but it means a lot of manual overrides. Basically, the dimensions are to be displayed with meters as the units, and we have the two first decimals for the cm as is, but we write the next or next two decimals for the mm range as superscript, stacking the last two digits. Is there any way to have the precision set to .0000 and stack the last two digits as default as opossite to manually override each dimension? Thanks in advance!
  2. Hi Guys I'm new to this website .. I've been trying to write d2uw/dy2 in AutoCad 2016 (Mac), this is the second derivative of of uw over y. Now d2uw (2 is superscript and w is subscript) is straight forward (using ^ and staking option), **Problem is I can't write d2uw / dy2 in a horizontal fraction format**. Anyone has an idea on how you can superscript, subscript and have it all in a horizontal fraction ? Many thanks in advanced HC2020
  3. Does anyone know where the Autostack and Stack Properties are saved? Would it be in the registry or in the drawing? I'm referring to the settings that control how a fraction is displayed. The Autostack Properties control the automatic stackting and display of typed fractions in mtext. The Stack properties seemed to be saved for individual fractions typed. The reason I ask is how does one make it consistent for standards? Can you save the Autostack properties in a template? What about dimensions?