Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 2 results

1. I have a client who used Simplex.shx font all over their drawing package. Is there a way to use Simplex.ttf in a text style instead? I have read and searched all over and haven't gotten anything to work. When I go to my style manager Simplex_IV25 and SimplexIV_IV50 are the only true type fonts I can use of Simplex. They are wider and bolder than the regular version, which is not selectable. I would like to change the style using a script on my 300+ drawings so that when we convert to PDF it is searchable. I cannot use either Simplex_IV25 or Simplex_IV50 because the clients would notice and would complain, it would also throw alignment off. I am using ACADE 2015. Any other info needed, I can gladly give. Thanks
  2. Hi, I have a problem with printing (to PDF) Truetype fonts. I have 2 drawings with, visible, the same entities. When I plot 1 drawing text in the PDF is text, with the other drawing there are vectors in the output. The plot settings are identical (I use a script) and I did a full setvar comparison between the drawings and the settings are the same except the drawing specific- and some dim/chamfer/fillet settings. The history of the files is verry different: the one that works is made from a in-house template, created long time ago. The other was a, I think, AutoCAD 2010 drawing. I deleted proxy's in AutoCAD 2009 with exporttoautocad. Then deleted all content (delete all layouts and after that "erase all"), run purge, audit and saved as AutoCAD 2002. Then I used ExplodeProxy2000.arx. The file was 62kB where the other is 32kB so I wblocked the content to the file it is now and still not working. If I erase all content from 1 file, purge the file and copy the content from the other file the outcome is still the same. Xref 'TTF plot.dwg' in 'Vector plot.dwg' and the output is in vector, the other way around and all text outputs as text. Setup I'm using: Windows 7 Ult 64bit, AutoCAD 2002 and Acroplot for printing PDF's Anyone experienced the same problem and is the a solution? TTF plot.dwg Vector plot.dwg