Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 5 results

1. Dear all, i have a problem, i want summing the actual dimension. example:dimension shows 22 27/32" but decimal shows 22.83333. not show original 22.84375 its various. how to i find this error.or how rectify this error. and i sum this 5 intermediate is 22 27/32", its comes error 1/32" or 1/16". how to find fractional shows like this 22.8333. any lisp for actual fractional dimension calculation, or any lisp for highlight error fractional dimension in autocad................... kindly help..
  2. Hello Everyone, This will be my first post to this forum.. Lets make it a good one. I have just received an AutoCAD .dwg file from an outside source and when I open the drawing, all my text that should be fractions is showing up with some funny coding instead. It seems that my computer is not set up to read this coding. Is there any easy way to update all that text at once? See the attached snapshot to get an idea of what Im talking about. Thanks for any help in advance.
  3. tomhamlet

dtext question

One of my co-workers is using dtext to call out a certain part of a drawing. I know there are many ways to do a call out, but this is what he chooses: dtext, justify, mc. The problem he is running into is that when he places a fraction, such as 1/4, it does not place it in a fraction form where 1 is actually over 4. Is there a way to make his make-shift fraction into a stacked fraction while still using dtext?
  4. Does anyone know if there is a system variable to keep a stacked fraction with the leading number? We open the same drawing on different computers at work and on one computer the number will be 21/2 but on the next computer that opens the same dwg the 1/2 will have been bumped down to the the following line. I don't know if this is a problem with the autostack properties, although I can't find anything about that, or if its a problem with the tabs. I'm completely at a loss and its becoming a problem because if one person opens a project to plot it and it looks fine but the next person opens it and every mtext in the dwg is wrong it becomes very time consuming to fix. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
  5. Does anyone know where the Autostack and Stack Properties are saved? Would it be in the registry or in the drawing? I'm referring to the settings that control how a fraction is displayed. The Autostack Properties control the automatic stackting and display of typed fractions in mtext. The Stack properties seemed to be saved for individual fractions typed. The reason I ask is how does one make it consistent for standards? Can you save the Autostack properties in a template? What about dimensions?