Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 9 results

1. Does anyone know how long it takes to complete the project? I am just trying to finish the course, and apply for a job within my company. Any suggestions?
  2. Its me again with more questions. can you guys take a look at this image and tell me if am going in the right direction? am asking this assuming you guys have seen this before.
  3. Good Afternoon, Everyone. I'm working on the Civil Drafting Project and I don't understand how to interpolate where the contour intervals cross the gridlines. I have drawn my grid with all of the values included, but I'm not understanding how to calculate the values. Could someone please assist me. I'm at a standstill. I would really appreciate it and be forever thankful!
  4. Hi, I have been working on the oleson village project for hours. I have read every thread here trying to figure out what a I am doing wrong. Any help is greatly appreciated I am having trouble starting the lines. I type LINE, click on bottom left corner, second point I enter 1421334.93,783207.62. No line appears. Could it b I have something on/off? Only snap is on. I have tried turning things on and off. F8 off. Tried ZOOM ALL. I cant get the lines to appear
  5. Good Morning Everyone. I (as many other students) am having difficulty understanding Penn Foster's instructions on these projects. I know that there are probably already threads that cover some of my questions, So I'm just going to begin by asking how can I get to the threads that deal with the projects that I'm working on. I had to stop working on this course for a bit, and now I'm back (...that's life). If I can just get a jump start, I believe I can finish this and move to the next phase.
  6. I do not understand how i must draw plate 3. I dont even know where to start.054040.pdf(starts on page 16) Can i please have help understanding this?
  7. Good Morning everyone, I'm happy to inform everyone that I received a 100 on my penn-foster olsen village project. I got the e-mail saying my project was graded so I rushed home to check. Happy happy day. Now moving on to the structural. I will be needing a little help with this project so be looking for my post if you are willing to assist. I have started this and kinda confused on how to do plate #1. Thanks everyone and have a great Day. Jaime
  8. First and foremost, thank you to everyone who takes the time to answer all our questions. I would be grateful for any comments on this project. My biggest concerns are the siding and rebar (i'm a piping estimator, and taught myself the basics of AutoCAD years ago for shop markups) so i'm not familiar with much on the structural side. Thank you in advance for any comments or suggestions. In retospec, i should be paying you guys my tuition in lieu of this "school" as i have learned more from this site than all of P-F's lesson materials. PS-i have not uploaded any of the project details, as there are many threads with this info already. SOUTH ELEVATION-P2(AC 2010 CAP).dwg
  9. Okay so i was doing my HVAC/sheet metal drafting all smoothly, doing all the hvac and vents. until, suddenly, and with out warning, an instruction from the booklet was so confusing, i momentary cannot find out what to do. this is my questions in which im stuck. 3. The eastern portion of the split is 10″ wide and connects almost immediately to a 10 × 14 transition piece. The 14″ × 6″ duct continues south to a point near the sink in Bathroom #2 where it splits into two portions. 4. The west portion forms a 4″ × 4″ duct that bends west and connects immediately to the wall outlet scheduled as S-B2. This outlet is located in the toe clearance between the washbasins in Bathroom #2. The 4″ × 4″ duct exits from the west side of the outlet and continues west to end in Bathroom #1. The very end of the duct connects to the 4″ × 12″ wall outlet scheduled as S-B1. Like the other bathroom’s outlet, this outlet in Bathroom #1 is positioned in the toe clearance between the washbasins. so far i have no understanding of what it means. what are toe clearances? this my work so far plate 1.dwg so can u give me a brief explanation. anyone that helps gets a virtual cookie.