Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 3 results

1. Hi all I really do not have much experience with AutoLISP but I would like to write a script that allows me to: 1. Create a new DWG 2. Draw a line from a set of existing coordinates from a .txt file 3. Save this drawing in a specified location 4. Close the drawing 5. Rinse and repeat until all of the .txt files have been drawn. Basically this will be used for hundreds of .txt files containing coordinates to draw the cross-sections of a tunnel. Is this something that can be done? As after hours of research I have only managed to be able to draw one cross-section using a batch file but haven't been able to close the drawing or save it. Thanks in advance for any help
  2. Hi Everyone, I just upgraded to autocad 2014 so far everything has been running smoothly only only problem so far is I am not able to modify an existing wall that was drawn in the previous version. See attachment. Anyone has any idea as to why this is? http://i.imgur.com/kLVjydX.png Thanks. EDIT 1: I just noticed that I can't draw the wall either. Previously I could go the tool palette or go into draw and draw some walls, now I don't see that option anywhere.
  3. Hi, I'm trying to draw a 3D object in Autocad 14. I know how to extrude, union, subtract and intersect. My problem is I'm trying to draw a line on one of my 3D objects in order to properly align another 3D object with it using the osnap settings (I want to eventually union them together when I have them aligned the way I want), but the program won't let me draw an ortho line in the XZ or YZ planes. It will only let me draw anything in the XY plane. I figure there is some setting I have set up wrong but I've been scouring the book for hours and I can't figure out what it is. I prefer to not use coordinates if possible... any help? Also, and I don't know if this has any connection to my above problem, but filleting and trimming in 3D is also not working for me. I'm running the program on a windows computer with 2GB of ram. Thanks for your responses!!