Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 5 results

1. I'm using AutoCad 2015 to convert PDF files into drawings, but every time I access the files on a different computer the PDF is gone. In its place is a message saying "missing or invalid reference", so I have to reattach the PDF. Can I attach the PDF permanently, instead of as a reference? If so, how? Thanks in advance for any helpful replies.
  2. I'm running Chris Wade's Lisp: Xref to Attach/Overlay: http://autocadtips.wordpress.com/2012/04/03/autolisp-globally-change-xref-attachment-type/ but it's giving me this: "; error: Automation Error. Duplicate key" I'm running Autocad 2011 here, with 37 Xref's We always have to change them one at the time. For some drawings the lisp works, but for a lot it won't
  3. Hi all, How do you permanently attach or embed materials to an object in 3Ds Max. Thanks if anyone can help.
  4. Hi All, I have about 200 TIFF images (all Geo-refferenced) I need to make a separate DWG file for each one which simply has the associated image attached. Essentially my final outcome needs to be: 001.TIF 001.DWG So I need the DWG file to be named the same as the TIFF. I can import and save them one by one but this is pretty time consuming. Any suggestions on how to do this automatically? I have 3 sets of images to do this for and each is a different pixel size. I have completed one set and I was wondering if i could take the set that I have completed and somehow manipulate them to find the other group of images without having to open each DWG and attach the new image. Any ideas would be appreciated! Cheers
  5. Hi everyone. I was making a facade in ACAD but I acciddently deleted from my hard disk the attached images I used for textures. So, I decide to replace them with another similar texture, but, while I change the path of the file I lost my boundary area. Does anyone know why is this happens? Here is a snapshot with the missing texture And here after I replaced it