Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 1 result

1. Hello All, I'm out-of-work and searching. Whilst going through the process, my wife has started a new business. I have become the DeFacto CAD Toad. She keeps feeding me and not making me sit out in the rain, so life is good. We've used the Primo PDF Free version along with AutoCAD for many years for little trivial things around the house. We really have had few issues, for free. Primo PDF virtual printer - listed Her company, all two people, wanted to be able to do some editing in the PDFs, and they desired to own the software being that they are for-profit. They looked at features and cost and Nitro Pro (Primo's real-life big brother) seemed like a great deal. I think, as I have in the past, I'd like to install Nitro as a Virtual Printer (System Printer, is that the correct nomenclature?) The computer that we are trying to install on is a Windows 7 laptop. I installed cutepdf write earlier, the free version, and it shows up in printers. It works fine. I have tried to go through "Add Printer" and Nitro doesn't show up. I Googled myself around for a while, sent in a ticket, don't know how long their response will take, and landed in wikipedia. Nitro Pro Wiki-link It doesn't appear that is is capable of being installed as a virtual printer. Have any of you good CAD-Peeps ever tried/solved this? I have briefly considered installing the Primo PDF and using it as the Virtual Printer. (I know it would somewhat duplicate Cutepdf Writer) I am aware of the native AutoCAD .dwg to .PDF plotting/conversion. Workflow-wise I think we like just switching "plotters". Any thoughts are welcome while I'm waiting for tech support. TIA Bill