Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'inventor 2015'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CADTutor
    • News, Announcements & FAQ
    • Feedback
  • AutoCAD
    • AutoCAD Beginners' Area
    • AutoCAD 2D Drafting, Object Properties & Interface
    • AutoCAD Drawing Management & Output
    • AutoCAD 3D Modelling & Rendering
    • AutoCAD Vertical Products
    • AutoCAD LT
    • CAD Management
    • AutoCAD Bugs, Error Messages & Quirks
    • AutoCAD General
    • AutoCAD Blogs
  • AutoCAD Customization
    • The CUI, Hatches, Linetypes, Scripts & Macros
    • AutoLISP, Visual LISP & DCL
    • .NET, ObjectARX & VBA
    • Application Beta Testing
    • Application Archive
  • Other Autodesk Products
    • Autodesk 3ds Max
    • Autodesk Revit
    • Autodesk Inventor
    • Autodesk Software General
  • Other CAD Products
    • BricsCAD
    • SketchUp
    • Rhino
    • SolidWorks
    • MicroStation
    • Design Software
    • Catch All
  • Resources
    • Tutorials & Tips'n'Tricks
    • AutoCAD Museum
    • Blocks, Images, Models & Materials
    • Useful Links
  • Community
    • Introduce Yourself
    • Showcase
    • Work In Progress
    • Jobs & Training
    • Chat
    • Competitions

Categories

• Programs and Scripts
  • 2D AutoCAD Blocks
  • 3D AutoCAD Blocks
  • Images
    • Backgrounds

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 9 results

1. dusko

Fillet problem

Hello people! I have problem with fillet as you can see it on picture. Can't figure problem out. Do you have any idea why this is happening, since this is tenth (similar) part i have done. File is over 500KB so i can't upload it. Thank you!
  2. So i am in an inventor class and my teacher assigned the three drawings i attached below. 1.) How would i go about drawing this? There is no assigned thickness. I'm not sure what the height of the bottom pyramid shape is. I tried 1.4 at 45 degrees and that didn't work. 2.) My main problem here is that the folds or bends do not look the same. In the picture the fold or bend line is a single strait line for the long vertical piece going back 32 degrees, not a wide bend shape with 2 lines which is what i get. And the flat horizontal piece on the left has a straight 90 degree bend on the inside with what appears to be a rounded edge on the other side. Can you bend something to have that flat 90 degree corner in Inventor? Or would you have to cut to get that? 3.) Finally the fan cover. I did this drawing and everything came out great except the little flanges for screws are not flush with the back of the fan cover. It should all be flush on one level but mine stick out some raising it. How can you make the screw pieces flush? Thanks for your help. Sorry it's a lot all in one post.
  3. Hello, 1) How can I convert a file to be applicable to be edited in inventor from auto cad? 2) I have an STL file which I have tried to use the mesh add on from inventor to convert it to an editable file with no luck. Anybody know how to convert an STL file to an editable file in inventor? thanks in advance for your help
  4. Ryan Lindsey

Export Drawing Layer Properties

I'm looking for a simple way to export layer settings from one drawing to another. I know that you can export styles by right-clicking them in the styles editor but when I get down to layers it will only let me do them one-by-one. Is there an easier way? Is there a way to export ALL styles as one .styxml file? Or, as an alternative, is there a way to change the default ANSI layer properties? Any response is greatly appreciated!
  5. In my AD Inventor 2015 when I open the mirror function the pop-up window appears but I cant select any objects or mirror planes. It could be because I use Inventor multi-monitor (One for tutorial videos, the other for ADI) and when I click to pause the tutorial ADI is no longer the active window & that causes the glitch. When I close the pop-up window and reopen it again then it works. Does any one else get the same thing?
  6. Hi! I've been having a problem for quite awhile now with this model, its a chair with a 4mm plywood sheet wrapped around the base of the chair. The plywood sheet act as a backrest for the chair. I seem to lack knowledge of the operation to make it happen.
  7. Hello all, New to the cad forum...and new to inventor after taking a two year break. I am creating an equal angle frame member using the frame generator, everything seems to work as per usual. 1. I select insert frame, select my iso structural section, select the dimensions of the section. then I select an edge for placement and also orientation. The green preview looks exactly how I want it to and I click apply. But when the frame member shows up on screen it shows up in a different location. It is like there is a offset or displacement , but the vertical and horizontal offsets are set to 0.00mm Has anyone got any suggestions? Thank You Nate
  8. Hello there, I have a specific problem creating a flatt Pattern from an Sheet Metal Part. My question is: Is it possible by the nature of the material and geometry to create such an flat pattern? Notice the Sweep Path has an circular sector. If it is possible, how can I do that , since I'm a newbie to the World of Sheet Metal . Thank you Armin M. Alu Sheet.ipt
  9. Most large applications include a User's Manual in the download. I haven't been able to find one in Autodesk Inventor 2015. Is there one lurking on my hard drive?