Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'rotation parameter'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CADTutor
    • News, Announcements & FAQ
    • Feedback
  • AutoCAD
    • AutoCAD Beginners' Area
    • AutoCAD 2D Drafting, Object Properties & Interface
    • AutoCAD Drawing Management & Output
    • AutoCAD 3D Modelling & Rendering
    • AutoCAD Vertical Products
    • AutoCAD LT
    • CAD Management
    • AutoCAD Bugs, Error Messages & Quirks
    • AutoCAD General
    • AutoCAD Blogs
  • AutoCAD Customization
    • The CUI, Hatches, Linetypes, Scripts & Macros
    • AutoLISP, Visual LISP & DCL
    • .NET, ObjectARX & VBA
    • Application Beta Testing
    • Application Archive
  • Other Autodesk Products
    • Autodesk 3ds Max
    • Autodesk Revit
    • Autodesk Inventor
    • Autodesk Software General
  • Other CAD Products
    • BricsCAD
    • SketchUp
    • Rhino
    • SolidWorks
    • MicroStation
    • Design Software
    • Catch All
  • Resources
    • Tutorials & Tips'n'Tricks
    • AutoCAD Museum
    • Blocks, Images, Models & Materials
    • Useful Links
  • Community
    • Introduce Yourself
    • Showcase
    • Work In Progress
    • Jobs & Training
    • Chat
    • Competitions

Categories

• Programs and Scripts
  • 2D AutoCAD Blocks
  • 3D AutoCAD Blocks
  • Images
    • Backgrounds

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 2 results

1. Hi there, hopefully this is just me being dumb. What I have is an object that I have made into a block, It has a vertical component, which can rotate 6 deg. clockwise and 11 deg. anti-clockwise. Problem is, I need to limit the rotation 11 deg one way 6 the other, as the default location needs to stick at vertical. The rotation parameter, as far as I have experienced, only allows me to limit movement in one direction, so it can rotate 17 deg. clockwise. Or 17 deg. anticlockwise. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
  2. Pizza! My block is a simple arc that can be swept around a circle and retain an enclosed area, like an adjustable piece of pizza. It works fine as long as I drag the grip, and mostly the input works too but there are certain sequences that mess it up, going past 180° mainly. Drag it to 90°, then type 340, it makes a concaved arc with a 20° fill, not 340°. At this point I have to do some undos because all input now makes a V with a huge bulge except back to 45° sometimes, well, I am including the file so you can see. I have lots of constraints to keep any of this from happening, there are no over-constraint warnings. The original horizontal line from 0,0 to 1,0 is constraint locked, but it can flip to -1,0 if done in the right (or wrong) sequence, the arc is inverted to a pline and constrained concentrically to a circle (on a different visibility state-off). I have learned over the years how quirky dynamic blocks can be, but some of them take so long to debug, it negates any time I'd save by just using multiple blocks, like many times over. Eventually I would like to put a polar array of slice cutlines every 30°, a nightmare of its own, tried it already, ugg. Please debug this somebody! Thanks much! R.L.Hamm Pizza Dynamic Block.dwg