Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

Found 3 results

1. Hello, I have an AutoCAD Drawing with different Blocks. These blocks have some of the attributes names in common (Height, Length & Width). Can I extract the attribute data from selected area in drawing to an existing excel sheet with standard template such that the block name comes under column named "Block Name", Value of Height Attribute comes under column "Height" and so on? Here are the list of things I wanted to do in attached drg 1. Extract data from some blocks (Block Names are: SA GRILLE, SA Slot Diffuser, SA Sq Diffuser, Shoe Piece, Straight Duct, Transition, Elbow) from selected area on drg. 2. Extract the values of Attributes named WIDTH, HEIGHT, WIDTH2, HEIGHT1 & LENGTH 3. The Data should be extracted to an existing excel sheet as attached. 4. The data extracted should come under respective column label. Is this feasible using VBA? Here are some links which are helpful but I couldn't get desired results using those. http://www.lee-mac.com/macatt.html http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?64960-Browse-for-an-existing-excel-file Dynamic Blocks Data.xlsx Dynamic Blocks.dwg
  2. Hi all, I want to do something, and I don't know how. Here is explanation: I want to draw something in AutoCAD by blocks (which have attributes), and when I export attributes to excel (with 'data extraction') I would like if that data can be automatically linked with CAD attributes, so when I change data in excel and do reload in CAD I can see changes in CAD. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Best regards, Milan
  3. Hello! I have searched around and I can't find a direction to head in... We have a whole bunch of spreadsheets that we use for calculations and parts of those spreadsheets are linked to a ton of CAD Drawings via data links. We would like to be able to deliver the CAD drawings to the client without having to send our calculation books (just the output tables). In other words, is it possible to embed the table data and remove the excel link for the final delivery? Thank you guys for you time. Take care, Seth