Viewport linetype on paper mode

I have problem with linetype and lineweigh on paper view/space. I could not change/apply viewport line (all around paper) by layer settings like weight, type etc. Everything is fine for all other objects in paper view.

Thanks for help.

How was the Viewport created? If you just created the Viewport or used the default one, AFAIK, you can't change those, you need to draw a rectangle (or what ever you like) and use the Convert Object to Viewport. You may also want to create a new layer, the default View Port Layer that gets created is no-plot, if you have a standard AutoCAD template you are using anyway it seems.

I agree with SLW210. When you use a polyline (or other object) as the viewport, and you select the viewport, you actually select two objects. The Properties window will tell you so and let you select the border object individually. At that point you can edit the properties of the border, which should resolve your issue.

when u convert an object to a viewport it will convert the object to a viewport on whatever layer is currently selected.  So i always change the current layer to be the viewport layer, then do the conversion.

If you have something like layer zero as current, the viewport will inherit those layer properties when u do the conversion (if that makes sense).

Which may not be what you want.

-ChriS