"" Left Over on Exit

Bill Tillman

This may be the cause of one of my other problems so hopefully this kills two birds with one stone.

I have a lengthy program which runs through just fine, everything works as it should with the exception on exit a double quote appears on the command line. No big deal you can just escape out of it but I don't want the users having to deal with anything but a clean command line on exit.

I end my code with this:

; RESET INITIAL VARIABLES ------------------------------------------------------
 (setvar 'CECOLOR "ByLayer")
 (setvar 'CELTYPE "ByLayer")
 (setvar "CMDECHO" oldcmd)
 (setvar "OSMODE" oldos)
 (command "._ZOOM" "e")
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(princ)
) ; End of main function
(princ)

There are two other functions which follow this but the are only called from within the main function itself. I would love to post more of the code but I'm under confidentiality agreements which prevent me from doing anything like that.

I have searched through this high and low, and don't see an extra or left over "" anywhere...but I could be missing it. The code runs great so my parens seem to match. Any advice on how to debug this?

Somehow you need to find the exit point VLIDE I am pretty sure will allow 1 line at a time to be executed

hang on maybe 'CELTYPE "CELTYPE" dont you hate those typo's

Bill was this the answer

Edited by BIGAL
answer